Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 3: Gina K Designs February Release Blog Hop!

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! Gina, along with the Cast and Crew, and Guest Designers, will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through our blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hops.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *


What a total thrill it is being a Gina K Designs Guest Designer for the month of February and working along side her talented Deisgn Team! The blog hops featuring the February Releases this week have been a blast! Today we are showcasing Just A Note, illustrated by Rupa Shevde! This set is so awesome! As mentioned, Gina generously provided us with all of the stamp sets in this February release, and each one of them has been wonderful to play with!

I'd love to share my "Where words fail music speaks" card created with the Just A Note stamp set.


I heavily distressed this card to make it look vintage. It's entirely ivory and brown. I attached the front panel with foam pads for a little dimension.


I like this inside sentiment- it really says a lot! I decorated in the lower left corner with more musical notes from the set.


Recipe:

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

Check out the Design Team's inspiration and amazing designs created with these sets:
And the Guest Designers:

Well, this is it- the last blog hop for the February Release! I hope you've enjoyed seeing what we created with these brand new stamp sets. And I hope you've left comments along the way so you'll be in the running for a grab bag of Gina K Designs products! To jump-start your mojo, be sure to check out all the wonderful stamps and other crafting goodies in the Gina K Designs store! Thanks so much for hopping by today- we'll see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

47 comments:

  1. Love the vintage look you achieved - amazing card!
    So fun to have a chance to guest design with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SUPER fantastic! Love every little detail and design! As I said to Allie, I hope you had a wonderful HOP experience from that side, because from this side it was BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are oh, so beautiful! Thank you for sharing the insides as well! Great blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage look. It really makes an impact, especially when you see the inside is so beautifully decorated too. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice masculine card, although I wouldn't mind getting this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your vintage card! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love it! Must get that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and I love the panel you created. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love the added ink distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your vintage take on this set. Something that we did not see on this hop. You have done a great job as designer and I have appreciated your inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally cool card you created. Love the simplicity of it but still it speaks loudly of artistic flair. Great distressing too. I am enjoying your offerings as a guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job Leslie! thanks for the great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your grungier look that you got with all the inking of the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of your cards have been beautiful

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! I love the vintage look! I think you may be another favorite for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! I think these images work well for vintage looking cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fantastic card! Love this set. The music teacher at our school would love it too. I love dimension, so I love that you popped it and I love distressing too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the vintage look of your card and the stamp set is so versatile.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a stunning card...loving all the sponging you did! Perfectly put together!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice card. I like the distressed look too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card. The inking on the edges adds so much dimension. Wonderful job!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card, love the 2 tone and an inside.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love this card Leslie. The distressing just adds so much, and for some reason, I like that it's square. Don't know why, it just makes me happy - lol. You have done a great job being a Guest Designer, but then I knew you would. Well done my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! Love the distressed look.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your card and the distressing you did. Works beautifully for this fun new stamp set. AND...I love the inside of the card too and that beautiful sentiment. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fun cards! Love the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the vintage look of your card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Absolutely love this card!! Great vintage feel and that sentiment is so heartfelt. I'm a music junkie, this stamp set might be needed! Great Job on your 3 day hop!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really like the distressed/vintage look of this one! Great way to end the hop. You've been a great Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  31. love the simple design
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fun card and lovely decorated inside of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your vintage-feel distressed music card! And a big congratulations for designing this month because you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very lovely! You did a wonderful job on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely card--fun idea to use the sepia tones! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the ivory/ brown look. Thanks for showing us the inside of your card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  37. awesome!! very inspirational...

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful card ~ inside and out, Leslie! What a great design for this stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Leslie, your card is gorgeous! I love the vintage style!

    ReplyDelete
  40. You layered the inside of your card as well! Clever gorl! I love the distressed look as well....and those colors are right down my alley! Thank you for being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I do like the sentiment inside the card and the color you choose was very comforting which goes so well with Vintage. Thank you for your inspiration, -con

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D