Wednesday, October 2, 2013

best friends 4-ever

It's time for a new Inky Impressions challenge! This week it's IIC #128 - Blue as Main Color! Come play with us! The winner will receive $10 to spend in the Inky Impressions online store!

For my DT inspiration project, I used the uber sweet Lili's Chalkboard rubber stamp. I happened across a Treasures by Shabby Chic 6x6 paper pack that my sister had given me some time ago, and these lovely papers are all in shades of blue which were so awesome for this challenge! I matted several layers in navy blue, and created the dark grey "chalkboard" with white text on the computer and trimmed it down to size. I'm lovin' the giant blue bow, and check out the clear Inky Dinky drops in the lower left corner! Love this stuff! ;)


Isn't this the absolute cutest face you've seen in a while?!


Here's a peek at the inside... this sentiment was also computer-generated.


I'd love to enter this little sweetie into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock (card base); Crafter's Companion white cardstock (image); navy blue cardstock (smooth and textured) from stash
  • Treasures by Shabby Chic 6x6 papers
  • Inky Impressions Lili's Chalkboard rubber stamp
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Copics: E00/35/39, B91/95/97, G24, Y21, RV21
  • Computer-generated sentiments (chalkboard and inside)
  • Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Scalloped Ovals and Lacey Squares dies
  • Navy blue double face satin ribbon
  • Clear Inky Dinky Drops

Come on and get creative, and join us in our Blue challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by today - see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love the bow accent and the many layers of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S beautiful design, the image is coloureds so vibrantly and I just love that bow

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, thanks for playing at PTW. I have some candy and would love you to hop over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love that image. Super layout and colors are great. Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and I agree she has the most beautiful face. Lovely design. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blue bow just pops. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blue bow. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D