Thursday, August 9, 2012

Feel Better Tag

** 8/10/12 Robyn's Fetish Challenge Winner! **

It's time to post a DT inspiration project for Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC #177 - Tag You're It, sponsored by the wonderful The Stamping Boutique! Come play with us! We received some super cute images to play with and I chose "Sunflower Smoochie" digi to make my tag with. I just love all of Tracey's Smoochie images! What a sweet tag to attach to a get well bouquet or box of chocolates! And I used the cutest sentiment - "FEEL BETTER so we can get back out there and get into trouble" - which I just love! I have several long-time friends that this would fit real well! Hehehehe!

I'd like to enter my Feel Better tag into the following challenges:


Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory and kraft cardstock; orange and textured blue cardstock
  • Basic Grey Indie Bloom 6x6 papers; blue jeans patterned paper from stash
  • The Stamping Boutique's "Sunflower Smoochie" digital image
  • Copics: G12/14/24, Y06/17/21, B00/91/95, E000/07/11/33/35/37/51/99, R20, YR18, RV21, 100
  • Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Scalloped Ovals, Labels Eight and Classic Brackets Edgeabilities dies
  • Magnolia Doohickey Tilda Lace die
  • Tim Holtz Alterations Filmstrip Frames die
  • Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder
  • Sentiment from the Blockheads Verses-Feel Better stamp set
  • Ranger Faded Jeans and Walnut Stain distress inks
  • Assorted Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and leaf
  • Navy blue double face satin ribbon
  • White flat-back pearl; twine


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love all the elements you added to this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Leslie! Love all of those details and what a cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie, lovely to 'meet' you. I've just had a little wander around your blog and your artwork is gorgeous
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tag! Hugs, Ani
    P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous tag, I love your amazing colouring. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute tag in wonderful colours. Thanks for playing with us at NMWC and good luck. Hope to see you back soon. HUgs,Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie: So glad you joined us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #19 - "Anything Goes". I love your tag as much as your travel book and Navy is my favorite color--you do beautiful work!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love the colour combo and the wonderful detail. Thanks for sharing with us at NMW Challenges, I do hope you joined in on the blog hop as well. Good luck with the challenge. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute tag. I love the colors you used and all the detail. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey and good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Leslie. I love your tag, it is so beautiful. Love the bright colors, the flowers and all the embellishments. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable! I love your tag. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I love you tag Leslie. Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my blog. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge#19 DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete

  14. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D