I've been playing with fun folds again. You know me - if there's a new one out there, I'm going to find it, lol! This is called a Z box fold and my inspiration came from Splitcoast Stampers. And I just happened to have some new masculine papers in my stash that nailed most of these colors.
I had my heart set on using this particular sentiment with the old mill and it was too large for the panel, so I stamped it, cut it in strips and lined them up on the circle die cut. It kind of adds to the ruggedness of the card, I think.
Here's an angled shot showing the inside of the Z fold and the 'box'. Love it!
I stamped the old mill in black on gray cardstock. What an absolutely gorgeous focal image!
Here's an shot from above showing the full construction. So much fun and I'm really loving how it turned out.
Proud to enter this fun fold into the following challenges:
- A Bit More Time To Craft: #35 - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: January Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week #396 - Something New (patterned papers and fun fold)
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: January Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner: #103 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Creations: #32 - Anything Goes
- Dare 2B Artzy: Something New (patterned papers and fun fold)
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #49 - Anything Goes
- PDE Linky Party: #153 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #309 - Anything Goes
- Sunny Day Crafting: #29 - Anything Goes
- That's Crafty! Challenge Blog: Anything Goes 2016 Challenge
- Tuesday Throwdown: #323 - Anything Goes
- Use Your Stuff: Anything Goes
- Vilda Stamps Challenge Blog: January Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #262/263 - Anything Goes
- Your Scrapbook Place: Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Basic Bray cardstock; Crafter's Companion Just For Men 6x6 paper pad
- Stamps: Artistic Outpost Old Grist Mill stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies/Punches: EK Success 2-1/2" and 2-1/4" circle punches; Stampin' Up! 2" and 1-3/4" circle punches
- Accessories: Basic Grey metal studs
I hope you've enjoyed this project and are inspired to create a project with a building and possibly some of the colors in the photo! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)