Monday, January 16, 2017

Looky-Looky!

Hi everyone! My new blog is up and running! Come visit me at Love To Scrap 2!

If we're already following each other here on Blogger, I would really appreciate it if you'd follow me on the new blog, and you can also sign up for email updates if you want!

My beloved blog here and all of it's wonderful history will remain. All crafty projects from this day forward will be posted on my new namesake blog.

Thank you all so much for your continued support and I look forward to seeing you over there!

Big scrappy hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

I will follow you over there but I have to question . 1. Where do I comment on your new site? 2. How do I follow you?

Leslie said...

Hey, sweet lady! Comments are just above the posts (beside the date and my name), and there is a little blue Follower button on the right sidebar along with an email Follow button. Thanks for asking and I hope to see you there! :)

Loose Stitches said...

I just went and found you, lol. Love your new blog. :) xx