** 1/26/17 Top 3 at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog! **
Hi everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a brand new year! I know I am! This is my last post with Creatalicious Challenges and I'd like to to thank Melanie and the rest of the team for having me along these past several months. I've thoroughly enjoyed myself! A new challenge is live this morning and I'm happy to share my DT inspiration project for Challenge #106 - Anything Goes with Optional Happy New Year/Wishes! Our sponsor this time is The Paper Shelter, so come on over and play! We can't wait to see what you create!
I chose 'Happy Meow Year', one of my own images from The Paper Shelter, to create this new year card. I generally color my images but I used the pre-colored version this time because I really wanted to use the fun background paper and all the colors needed to match. The Paper Shelter always provides the most fun companion papers for their images which makes using the pre-colored versions hard to resist. I stamped some kitty footprints down the left side and embellished the banner with some rhinestones. I added a party hat charm and some smaller rhinestones to the stamped sentiment, and added my signature big bow.
I created some subtle ink splatters using a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Amethyst marker which gave the layering paper behind the focal image some pretty sparkle.
I embellished the inside with a couple strips of the leftover cardstock, and stamped a simple sentiment in the same green ink used to stamp the front sentiment.
Happy to enter this card into the following challenges:
- 4 Crafty Chicks: #331 - Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week #396 - Something New (image, papers and SN Sparkle marker)
- artbymiran Challenge: #74 - Anything Goes
- Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: #231 - Anything Goes
- CRAFT Challenge: #396 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations Challenges: Any Holiday
- Create and Makes: #7 - Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage: #78 - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations: #265 - Anything Goes w/Option of a Sketch
- Cute Card Thursday: #458 - Anything Goes
- Digi Designs Challenge Blog: Celebrations Challenge
- Inspiration Destination: #118 - Anything Goes
- PDE Linky Party: #153 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #309 - Anything Goe
- Pile It On: #123 - Celebrations
- Sunny Day Crafting: #29 - Anything Goes
- That's Crafty! Challenge Blog: Anything Goes 2016 Challenge
- Tuesday Throwdown: #323 - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #262/263 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory, Tomato Soup and Sweet Mango cardstock, Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla cardstock
- Stamps: The Paper Shelter 'Happy Meow Year' digital image, Stampin' Up! 'And Many More' stamp set, Paper Smooches 'Feline Friends' and 'Word Salad' stamp sets
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi ink, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Amethyst marker
- Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella, Prairie Bird Boutique yellow wrinkled ribbon, party hat charm, green rhinestones
I hope you've enjoyed this project and will consider playing in our challenge this time! Be sure to check out all the fun digis and papers over at The Paper Shelter - I know you won't be able to resist some of those cuties! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you soon! ;)