** 3/15/16 Winner at Inky Chicks! **
We're turning THREE in March! Can you believe it?! The Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog Design Team is proud to bring you our "Three's A Crowd!" Blog Hop to celebrate our third birthday! We're being sponsored by Your Next Stamp! Come hop with us for a chance to win a $25 gift card to use in the YNS Store! And as an extra added bonus, our challenge and blog hop participants may use code YNSLTS3 to receive 20% off their order - and this code is valid for the duration of our blog hop! How awesome is that?!
As you hop, leave comments! The more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win!
All of the LTSCB designers are creating BIRTHDAY inspiration projects for our blog hop. Everyone participating in the blog hop is invited to link up a BIRTHDAY project for an extra entry into the drawing!
Now then, let me steer your attention to my project for a minute, lol! I chose the absolutely a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. YNS Just Sitting Here stamp set to create my buggie birthday card! This isn't actually a birthday stamp set but is very versatile. Is this image the cutest ever, or what?! My first thought when I picked out this stamp set was how much I love this challenge blog and how much I love being a part of it and having watched it grow over the past three years! I couldn't be more proud of it and my design team!
I chose a mainly black, white and red color palette, and thought the pop of green really set it off. I love my Cheery Lynn Designs doily die and had it out for another project, so I cut a black one, lopped off the right side and embellished it with some tiny white flat-back pearls.
I created a pretty double loop bow from some red and white gingham, and added a gemstone to the center. I felt like the image itself needed a little extra something so I added a tiny silver paperclip.
I did the inside sentiment in black and red to go with the color scheme and matted the panel on red cardstock.
Happy to enter this card into these challenges:
- Scrapping4fun Challenges: #59 - Happy Birthday + Digi or Stamp
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes
- PDE Linky Party: #112 - Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks: #73 - Ribbon and/or Lace
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #28 - Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl: February Use Any Image Challenge
- Kitty Bee Designs: Aloha Friday Challenge #66 - In The Garden
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Are you ready for spring?
- Crazy 4 Challenges: #325 - Spring
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Premium White cardstock, DCWV Reds Stack cardstock, black cardstock scrap, swiss dots and houndstooth paper scraps
- Stamps: YNS Just Sitting Here stamp set
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Real Red ink (#126949), Memento Tuxedo Black; Spectrum Noir- CG1, CG2, DG2, IG1, DR6, DR7
- Dies/Punches: Cheery Lynn French Pastry die, My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX die, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers die
- Accessories: YNS red Glittered Gumdrops, Stampin' Up! Hodgepodge clips (#133765), tiny white flat-back pearls, clear Wink of Stella, GKD red and white gingham ribbon, Queen & Co. Pave gemstone
Now let's get back to the blog hop! Here is the line-up:
We hope you are enjoying the hop and if you get lost along the way - or if you landed here in the middle of the hop and want to join in the fun - head over to the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog to read all the details and start from the beginning! Remember to leave comments on the way... the more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win the YNS gift certificate! And don't forget our challenge and blog hop participants may use code YNSLTS3 to receive 20% off your YNS order! Happy Hopping!