Wednesday, December 28, 2016

to thoughtful you... from thankful me

Hi everyone! I'm super excited to finally be able to blog some cards I submitted to Rubber Stamp Madness magazine! They will be doing a story on matching dies and stamps in an upcoming issue and chose to showcase this card and a set of note cards (that I'll blog separately) on the Rubber Stamp Madness Facebook page as a sneak peak! Very honored, indeed! :)


All the stamps and dies are from Stampin' Up! I had a blast creating this card, randomly placing the stamped die cut flowers and leaves along the left-hand side.


I kept the inside fairly simple with a stamped layered sentiment.


Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Swirly Bird and Lots of Thanks stamp sets
  • Ink: Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Marina Mist, Calypso Coral, Strawberry Slush, Wisteria Wonder and Old Olive ink; Delicata Golden Glitz ink
  • Dies/Punches: Stampin' Up! Swirly Scribbles Thinlits dies
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up! Rhinestones

What a thrill to see my projects showcased on RSM's Facebook page! You know I'm grinning from ear to ear! Thank you so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon with the other cards! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

No comments: