Oh what fun! And oh what inky fingers, lol! All stamps, dies and cardstock are from Stampin' Up! This set was super easy and worked up fairly quickly. I first created the background panels using the six different cardstock colors, then cut a swirly die cut from the same colors of cardstock. I then stamped on each of the panels, assembled the cards, and then finished each one with three flat-back pearls in the upper left corner. The insides were left blank as they are note cards. Love, love, love! :)
Here they are individually...
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Marina Mist, Calypso Coral, Strawberry Slush, Wisteria Wonder cardstock
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Swirly Bird and Lots of Thanks stamp sets
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Marina Mist, Calypso Coral, Strawberry Slush, Wisteria Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Wild Wasabi ink
- Dies/Punches: Stampin' Up! Swirly Scribbles Thinlits dies
- Accessories: Stampin' Up! Pearls, clear Wink of Stella
I hope you've enjoyed seeing this set of cards as much as I enjoyed making them! I'm really happy with how they turned out, and ecstatic that they were noticed by Rubber Stamp Madness! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)