** 12/9/16 Featured Creation at Scrapping4fun Challenges! **
Hello, once again, crafty friends! I'm back with my final post today - and it's a F-U-N one! It's the end of the term at House of Cards and several of our designers are leaving and several are staying, so our lovely blog owner has organized an End of Term Blog Hop to bid those leaving a fond farewell and to say thanks to those staying. How awesome is that?! The hop will begin on December 1st at 6:00 AM and run through December 15th at noon CST.
You should have arrived here from sweet Katy's blog! If not, then you'll definitely want to head over to the HOC Blog to start from the beginning. Trust me, you don't want to miss a thing! Our DT has been busy creating some pretty awesome projects for your hopping pleasure! Be sure to leave comments at all the stops because there are hidden prizes and random drawings will be done from the blogs where prizes are hidden! And after you complete the hop, link up a project using this fabulous inspiration photo for an extra chance to win! Woot-woot! All prizes will be announced December 20th. Can't wait to see how this gorgeous photo inspires you!
We have some pretty amazing sponsors!
Prize: Any three products of your choice!
Okay, I'm going to get side-tracked here for a moment to share my DT inspiration project. I saw primarily red with green as the secondary color in the inspiration photo so that's the angle I took with this adorable peek-a-boo gate fold. This was my first attempt at this particular fun fold and I liked it so much that it turned into this year's Christmas card prototype! I'll be making 40 more, lol! ;)
I absolutely love the 'Decorated Moose' stamp from Great Impressions which was so fun to color. I used Glossy Accents on the Christmas lights and clear Wink of Stella to make the snow sparkle. After cutting the image down, I layered it on a SB Square Swatches die that serves as the flap hiding the matching sentiment.
The stamped sentiment on the left is the subject of the 'peek-a-boo' on this card. The stamped sentiment on the right - that hides beneath the flap - is the coordinating 'Tangled Up' stamp from Great Impressions. Isn't this just adorable?!
And yep, it lays flat for mailing! Well... there's a magnet closure on this one... but I'm not using magnets on the other 40! :D
Your next stop on the hop will be the lovely Linda's blog! Remember to leave comments as you hop because there are lots of prizes up for grabs!
Would love to enter this fun card into the following challenges:
- A Bit More Time To Craft: #33 Anything Goes
- artbymiran Challenge: #72 - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #169 - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
- Card Mania Challenges: #87 - Anything Goes
- CCC Digi Creations: #62 - Anything Goes
- Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: December Challenge - Anything Christmas/Holiday
- Christmas With The Cuties: #1 - Anything Cute and Christmassy Goes
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog: #9 - Anything Goes
- Craft Rocket Challenges: #29 - Winter Time
- Crafty Creations: #329 - Christmas
- Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog: #263 - Christmas Creations
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: #329 - Christmas
- Holly Jolly Christmas: #86 - Christmas
- Inspiration Destination: #114 - Anything Goes
- Moving Along With The Times: #34 - Anything Goes with Christmas
- Scrapping4fun Challenges: #79 - Christmas
- Time Out Challenges: #71 - Christmas
- Word Art Wednesday: Week #258/259 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and Cherry Red cardstock, Stampin' Up! Trim The Tree DSP
- Stamps: Great Impressions 'Decorated Moose' and 'Tangled Up' rubber stamps
- Ink: Spectrum Noir- GB8, GB10, TN1, TN2, IB3, CR11, BP3, CG4; Copic Black Multi-Liner pen; Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Square Swatches die
- Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, small round magnet
I hope you've enjoyed today's project. Don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs as you stop to get in on the chance to be a random winner of a hidden prize! And get another chance at a sponsor prize by linking up a project using the inspiration photo! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)