Thursday, December 8, 2016

Deck the Halls with Ugly Sweaters!

Hi everybody! Well, we're a week into December and Christmas will be upon us before we know it. I'm happy to report that I'm once again guest designing for Scrapping4fun Challenges! One of my cards was featured there a few weeks ago, so here I am! I'm happy to share my inspiration project for Challenge #80 - Christmas. You know how I love my fancy folds so I created a 3-tier pull-out card. This was my second project using my new Scan N Cut. OMG, I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had with this!


Vera and Mabel are my two favorite old ladies who could be me and my BFF. And they are rockin' their ugly sweaters this Christmas season, lol! And how 'bout that plaid Christmas paper?! LOVE it!


Here's the second tier pulled out...


And finally, the third tier...


Isn't this awesome?! I'm totally head over heels with this fold - so much fun and so versatile. Could be used for any occasion!


I'd love to enter this fun Christmas card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Stampin'' Up! Kraft and Basic Black 12x12 cardstock, Stampin' Up! Warmth and Cheer DSP
  • Stamps: Great Impressions 'Holiday Vera and Mabel' and 'Ugly Sweaters!' rubber stamps, Stampin' Up! 'And Many More' stamp set
  • Ink: Spectrum Noir- FS4, FS5, FS6, CG1, CG3, CG4, EB2, EB6, CT2, GB8, IG4, DR6; Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Overlay; Spectrum Noir Sparkle Solar Red; Copic Black Multi-Liner pen; Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers die, Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Square die, Stampin' Up! Scalloped Topper Punch, Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag
  • Accessories: White Crystal Drops, green ribbon scrap, Studios Blackbird green twine, KaiserCraft green flat-back pearls

I hope you've enjoyed this project and have found just a little inspiration to play in our Christmas challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

17 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love those "old" ladies and their "sexy" sweaters!
    Thank you for your Lovely GD entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful!!! I love the "ugly sweaters" and the 3 tier card design. Fabulous job as usually :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your three tier, pull out card is amazing, fabulous image and I love the idea of all of us growing old with our BFFs. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful design and I love the two old ladies in their fab sweaters! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the interactive element to this card. That plaid paper is the perfect background for these two sassy ladies and their sweaters!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Card, Great colours. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Daisy Chain Challenge
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great design! Love the image too! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Thanks for joining us at Creative Ladybird Creations Challenge Blog.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute. I love attending ugly sweater parties. However, I saw a church friend the other night at the grocery store and asked if she'd just come from one. Oh my, I sure was embarrassed to learn that "no, she just likes her old Christmas sweater". I learned my lesson about asking!!! Thanks so much for stopping by to share it with us. It's always so nice to have you join us.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job, love those sweaters, makes me laugh. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that is just dag-gone cute! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu. I keep saying to myself...I'm not buying another machine, I'm not buying another machine (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful ! thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creates and Makes !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,hi,hi... Wonderful card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It Challenges. Good luck in a draw.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a FUN card! Love the ladies in their ugly sweaters, and your design is super cool! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month.
    Wishing you a Happy & Prosperous New Year!
    Ruza
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D