Thursday, December 1, 2016

Accordion Album

Hello, my crafty friends! I'm back with another post and a wish for a merry December! This is truly my favorite time of year, starting with Fall and the Thanksgiving holiday. I love the weather, the smells, and the warmth of family and friends! It's time for another fun challenge over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog and I'm absolutely thrilled to share my DT inspiration project for LTCCB #5 - December Anything Goes! I can't believe we're beginning our fifth challenge already!


I created an awesome Accordion Album using the Sizzix Accordion Album and Frame Label Bigz Dies with cool colors on one side and warm colors on the other side. I just love it and can't wait to decorate it! Hmmmmm... wonder who will get it?! ;)


The frame labels were all cut from cardstock scraps and that was a great feeling using up some of those scraps. I traced around the labels with a gold paint pen which added a really neat touch. And the fun part is that this album folds completely flat for mailing! ;)


Proud to enter this awesome little album into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Dark Chocolate cardstock; light blue, green, dark blue, teal, tan, orange, red and mustard cardstock scraps
  • Dies/Punches: Sizzix Accordion Album & Frame Label Bigz Dies
  • Accessories: DecoColor Liquid Gold paint pen

I hope you've enjoyed this project and will consider coming over to enter our challenge! As a reminder, you can enter up to five projects and they can be absolutely any type of craft you want to enter! We want to see what you're working on! Thanks so much for stopping by and we'll see you soon with another project!
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Leslie! I always love your work!
    hugs
    Irena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful colors in this and what fun to decorate! Pics when done please :o)

    I think I'm done stalking for today ;oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique! Love it! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous project well done, thank you for taking part in the challenge dt at http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful Leslie! Neat Idea! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat album / card , thanks for sharing the name of the die, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D