** 11/11/16 Party Pick at PDE Linky Party! **
Hi everyone! Happy Saturday - hope you've had an amazing week! The temps are dropping slightly here and we are looking forward to an awesome weekend! It's time for another fun challenge over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and I'm super stoked to share my DT inspiration project for Challenge #44 - Card for Someone Special! We have some amazing sponsors this time:
I chose to use the DigiStamps4Joy 'Anemone Corner' digi for my special card. This card truly is special, as it was for my granddaughter's 13th birthday a few weeks ago. Love, love, love how it turned out! I printed the image on watercolor paper and heat set it so I could do some watercoloring with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a Niji brush. What an amazing image!
This is a clean and simple design with a few mini ink splatters created with an Amethyst Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker and some sequins, layered on silver mirror cardstock. That's it!
I popped the layered image up on foam for interest. I used Crystal Drops on the centers of the flowers to create a little dimension.
I decorated the inside with a single strip of leftover silver mirror cardstock used on the front, and the stamped birthday sentiment.
I'm proud to to enter my granddaughters' birthday card into the following challenges:
- A Bit More Time To Craft: #31 - Anything Goes
- Brown Sugar Challenges: #223 - Anything Goes
- CAS on Sunday: #95 - Flowers
- Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: November Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog: #8 - Anything Goes
- Crafting by Designs: November Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations Challenges: #327 - Watercolor
- Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog: November Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations: #261 - Anything Goes with option of sketch (no sketch)
- Digi Choosday: Week #44 - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers: November CAS Challenge
- Inspiration Destination: #110 - Anything Goes
- Julia Spiri Challenge Blog: #26 - Anything Goes with twist of "try a different coloring medium" (playing twist - watercolor)
- Just Keep on Creating: November Anything Goes
- PDE Linky Party: #145 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #302 - Anything Goes
- Sunny Day Crafting: #21 - Anything Goes
- WordArt Wednesday: #254-255 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock, GKD Wild Lilac cardstock, Marco's Silver Mirror cardstock
- Stamps: DigiStamps4Joy 'Anemone Corner' digital image, Stampin' Up! Grateful Bunch (front sentiment), GKD Fabulous Holiday Fillers (inside sentiment)
- Ink: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers- Deep Violet, Light Green, Deep Green; Spectrum Noir Aqua- Bud Green; Spectrum Noir Sparkle- Amethyst; Stampin' Up! Elegant Eggplant ink
- Accessories: Niji brush, Clear Wink of Stella, English Mustard Crystal Drops, Purple Doodlebug Design sequins