** 11/11/16 Featured Creation at Scrapping4fun Challenges! **
Hi everyone! Happy November 1st - hope you had a fun time celebrating Halloween if you live in the States! We had a great time! My Crafting Stories is launching a new challenge this morning and I'm happy to share my DT inspiration project for Challenge #11 - Thank You! We're being sponsored by Angie's Digital Stamps this time so come on over and play with us!
I chose the absolutely adorable Angie's Digital Stamps 'Birds in Birdbath' digital image for my thank you card. I created my own background with repetitive stamping to match the sentiment stamped on the colored image. I'm enamored with my stitched dies and used a double stitched one to cut the image.
I found a scrap of black and white dotted ribbon in my stash that I used to fashion a small bow which I think compliments this image and background very nicely. The only other embellishments used were blue gemstones.
I left the inside blank, as this is a note card, but did decorate it with a scrap of dotted paper and the blue cardstock used for layering.
Happy to enter this thank you card into the following challenges:
- Alphabet Challenge Blog: R for Recipe (ribbon/digi stamp/dies-punches)
- artbymiran Challenge: #70 - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #167 - Cute + A Sentiment
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog: #8 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #336 - Anything Goes
- Craft-Dee BowZ: November Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: November Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog: November Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage: #74 - Use Ribbon
- Deep Ocean Challenges: #141 - Use Die Cuts or Punches
- Eclectic Ellapu: November Challenge - Anything with a Bow
- Just Keep on Creating: November Anything Goes
- Scrapping4fun Challenges: #77 - Thanksgiving/Thank You
- The Crafty Addicts: #27 - Anything Goes
- Time Out Challenges: #69 - Thanks
- Word Art Wednesday: #254-255 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock, GKD Powder Blue cardstock, The Paper Cut Black & White Dots paper scrap
- Stamps: Angie's Digital Stamps 'Birds in Birdbath' digi, WPlus9 'Hand Lettered' Thanks stamp set
- Ink: Spectrum Noir- TB2, TB3, TB4, CT1, CT4, IG4, IG5, LG5, Spectrum Noir Aqua- Marigold; Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Dies/Punches: Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Rectangle die
- Accessories: MISTI, Black and white dotted ribbon scrap, Blue rhinestones
I hope you've enjoyed this project and have found a little inspiration to create a thank you card for our challenge this month! Be sure to check out all the fun digital images over at Angie's Digital Stamps! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you shortly for another post, lol!