** 11/15/16 Best Technique Winner at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge **
Hello there, crafty friends! Yep, it's the 1st so you'll be seeing a few posts from me today! I hope November is off to a great start for you! It's time for another fun all-crafts challenge over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog and I'm excited to share my DT inspiration project with you for November Anything Goes! We'd love to see whatever you're working on!
You know I'm a fancy fold fanatic so I created a Double Z-Fold. This was my first attempt and I really love how it turned out! It was for my son's 30th birthday - he's my baby and he's a musician (drums and guitar) so I wanted to create something really fun - and he loved it!
I kept with a masculine black and white color combo, using a couple coordinating patterned paper with silver metal studs for that 'manly factor' and silver mirror cardstock for layering.
I've had these rubber stamps for a couple years - purchased with my son in mind - and had never used them! What's wrong with that picture?! It was way past time to break them out! I cut the tiny musical notes from red cardstock for a little added pop of color.
Here's a front shot of the opened-up Z-fold.
What a fun sentiment that gets right to the point!
And finally, an overhead shot. Very happy with how this turned out! I see more of these in my future, lol!
Proud to enter this fun fold into the following challenges
- A Bit More Time To Craft: #31 - Anything Goes
- artbymiran Challenge: #70 - Anything Goes
- CCC Digi Creations: #60 - Happy Anything
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenges: November Anything Goes
- Julia Spiri Challenge Blog: #26 - Anything Goes with twist of "try a different coloring medium"
- Just Keep on Creating: November Anything Goes
- Sunny Day Crafting: #21 - Always Anything Goes
- The Crafting Addicts: #27 - Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge: #15 - Anything Goes
- WordArt Wednesday: #254-255 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Black Onyx and White cardstock, GKD Cherry Red cardstock scrap, Marco's Silver Mirror cardstock, The Paper Cut Diagonal Stripes and Plaid patterned papers
- Stamps: The Stamp Doctor Drum Set stamp and Birthday Rocks sentiment stamp
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Accessories: Basic Grey silver metal studs
I hope you've enjoyed this project and will consider entering whatever it is you're working on in our Anything Goes challenge this month! I happen to have some first-hand news... Love To Craft Challenge Blog is going to have another giveaway when we reach 200 followers! Be sure to tell all your friends, and go ahead and grab our badge for your sidebar to help spread the crafty love! Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you one more time this morning! ;)