This was my first attempt at a center easel card and I'm really loving how it turned out! I've been on another fancy fold kick for the past few months and when I found this one, I really wanted to give it a try. I dug into my stash of All Dressed Up Stamps images and decided on the adorable 'Happy Birthday' image as the focal image for this fun fold. Isn't this little ballerina just the cutest ever?!
I immediately decided on a yellow and pink color combo when I sat down to color her, so I paired the yellow cardstock matching her hair with a pink and yellow dotted paper from my Bold Basics paper stack. I used sentiment stamps from a couple different stamp sets, a couple flourish die cuts and some punched flowers with rhinestone centers.
Here's a side angle shot showing the simple construction.
And the best part is... it folds completely flat for mailing! :)
Happy to enter this fun fold into the following challenges:
- All Dressed Up Challenge Blog: #62 - Anything Goes
- CCC Digi Creations: #60 - Happy Anything
- Craft Your Passion Challenges: #337 - Always Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations: #261 - Anything Goes with option of sketch (no sketch)
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: #141 - Use Die Cuts or Punches
- Melonheadz Friends: Add A Sentiment
- Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog: #61 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock, Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Rose Red cardstock, GKD Wild Dandelion cardstock, Recollections Bold Basics Paper Pad
- Stamps: All Dressed Up Stamps 'Happy Birthday' digi, Stampin' Up! 'Balloon Celebrations', 'Endless Birthday Wishes' and 'Something To Say' stamp sets, GKD 'Folk Filigree' stamp set
- Ink: Spectrum Noir- CT1, CT2, FS2, FS3, FS6, FS8, Spectrum Noir Pink Garnet Sparkle, Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Dies/Punches: Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Ovals die, JustRite Stitched Oval and Vine dies, Stampin' Up! Flower punch from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Stampin' Up! 1-1/4" Circle punch
- Accessories: Darice pink foam, Stampin' Up! Rhinestones