** 10/23/16 Top 3 at Come and Get it Challenges! **
Hi everyone! A very happy Monday to you! Hope you had a great weekend - mine was busy and went by waaaay too fast! It's time for another fun challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and I'm really happy to share my DT inspiration project for LTSCB #88 - Anything Goes! We're being sponsored this time by DRS Designs, Doodle Pantry and Lemon Shortbread Digi Stamps, so come on over and play with us for a chance to win an awesome prize!
I created a Christmas card in non-traditional monochrome using the pretty Lemon Shortbread 'Winter Snow Muff Shoujo' digital image. This card came together insanely fast - probably one of the quickest cards I've ever made. I had my image colored, picked out my coordinating cardstock and papers, and grabbed the dies I wanted to use, and *poof* it was basically made, lol! I LOVE it when that happens!
Isn't this image just gorgeous?! I'm really in love with my double stitched dies, and I also used some new stitched banner dies that I hadn't used yet. I've created several cards lately without bows (yes, I know, not like me at all) so I had to add my signature bow to this one. And was very happy to find ribbon that matched my cardstock and papers almost exactly, lol!
I embellished the inside with a scrap of the dotted paper from the front, stamped the sentiments and layered the panel on coordinating cardstock.
I'd love to enter this sweet card into the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create: #190 - Anything Goes with optional twist - Use Green and Gold (no twist)
- A Bit More Time To Craft: #30 - Anything Goes
- artbymiran Challenge: #69 - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #166 - Vintage + A Sentiment
- Cardz 4 Galz: #33 - Use At Least One Die (ovals & banners)
- CCC Digi Creations: #59 - Add A Bow
- Christmas Card Challenges: #45 - Anything Goes
- Come and Get It Challenges: Recipe Challenge
- Craft Your Passion: #334 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz: #342 - All Tied Up
- Crafting by Designs: Add A Sentiment
- Happy Little Stampers: October Anything Goes with Dies
- Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog: #107 - Anything Goes
- Just Keep On Creating: October Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafting Friends: #44 - Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards: #37 - October Challenge
- PDE Linky Party: #142 - All Cards
- Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog: #60 - Anything Goes
- Scrapping4fun Challenges: #76 - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin: Seeing Spots and/or Stripes
- The Ribbon Girl Blog: October Any Image Challenge
- Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #252/253 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock, Stampin' Up! Whisper White thick cardstock, Stampin' Up! Marina Mist cardstock, Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Stack
- Stamps: Lemon Shortbread 'Winter Snow Muff Shoujo' digi, Stampin' Up! Versatile Christmas stamp set
- Ink: Spectrum Noir- FS3, BT2, BT3, BT4, CT1, CT2, IG2, IG3, IG4; Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Dies/Punches: Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Ovals dies, JustRite Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles die set
- Accessories: Prairie Bird Boutique teal wrinkled ribbon, Stampin' Up! Rhinestones
I hope you've enjoyed this project and have found some inspiration to play in our challenge this time - we know the Anything Goes theme is a crowd pleaser! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at DRS Designs, Doodle Pantry and Lemon Shortbread! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!