Monday, October 17, 2016

'Tis The Season

** 10/23/16 Top 3 at Come and Get it Challenges! **

Hi everyone! A very happy Monday to you! Hope you had a great weekend - mine was busy and went by waaaay too fast! It's time for another fun challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and I'm really happy to share my DT inspiration project for LTSCB #88 - Anything Goes! We're being sponsored this time by DRS Designs, Doodle Pantry and Lemon Shortbread Digi Stamps, so come on over and play with us for a chance to win an awesome prize!

I created a Christmas card in non-traditional monochrome using the pretty Lemon Shortbread 'Winter Snow Muff Shoujo' digital image. This card came together insanely fast - probably one of the quickest cards I've ever made. I had my image colored, picked out my coordinating cardstock and papers, and grabbed the dies I wanted to use, and *poof* it was basically made, lol! I LOVE it when that happens!


Isn't this image just gorgeous?! I'm really in love with my double stitched dies, and I also used some new stitched banner dies that I hadn't used yet. I've created several cards lately without bows (yes, I know, not like me at all) so I had to add my signature bow to this one. And was very happy to find ribbon that matched my cardstock and papers almost exactly, lol!


I embellished the inside with a scrap of the dotted paper from the front, stamped the sentiments and layered the panel on coordinating cardstock.


I'd love to enter this sweet card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock, Stampin' Up! Whisper White thick cardstock, Stampin' Up! Marina Mist cardstock, Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Stack
  • Stamps: Lemon Shortbread 'Winter Snow Muff Shoujo' digi, Stampin' Up! Versatile Christmas stamp set
  • Ink: Spectrum Noir- FS3, BT2, BT3, BT4, CT1, CT2, IG2, IG3, IG4; Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Dies/Punches: Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Ovals dies, JustRite Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles die set
  • Accessories: Prairie Bird Boutique teal wrinkled ribbon, Stampin' Up! Rhinestones

I hope you've enjoyed this project and have found some inspiration to play in our challenge this time - we know the Anything Goes theme is a crowd pleaser! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at DRS DesignsDoodle Pantry and Lemon Shortbread! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

23 comments:

  1. Lovely colors chosen here and I love your array of coordinating papers, Leslie. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the design and how you colored her! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the prettiest card. Love the colors and that image is adorable!!Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and design on this card! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic winter card you made :-)) I like the stamp.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrappin4Fun challenge.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, as always! Love the non-traditional colors and I really like the offset layered ovals; a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the colors!
    Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely creation!
    Aly DT member Cardz4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Great design and color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet image and great design. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this month.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous vintage project. Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! I love the colors and all your wonderful dies! Fantastic bow!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Love this color! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Leslie fabulous monochrome card love the cute image,beautiful dies especially the large banner one and gorgeous bow--Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Card thank you for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge Blog Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Thank you so much for sharing at http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.nl/ Hugs, Mieke DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. stunning card.Love your coloring and your card design is awesome.perfect color combo for our challenge at AUD SENTIMENTS-VINTAGE...thank you for joining us
    Željka DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a really beautiful card, I love the main image and the monochrome colour scheme looks so lovely and really makes the main image stand out.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, love the color and pretty bow
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations! Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Leslie, Love love love the aqua colors!! Your coloring and bow is gorgeous! (I'm terrible at bows!) Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delight's! Becky DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a beautiful card.. lovely colors.. cute image... simply wow..Thank you so much for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D