Monday, October 31, 2016

Smiles Gift Bag

Hi everyone! Happy Halloween! Looking forward to a little fun at work today - I'm one of a few who will be showing up in costume! Hope you have something fun planned! It's time for another challenge over at Creatalicious Challenges and I'm totally stoked to share my DT inspiration project for Challenge #102 - Anything Goes with optional Anything But A Card! We're being sponsored this time by Polkadoodles, so come on over and play with us! I was chomping at the bit to make another gift bag so I went with a jungle theme this time to compliment the image I chose, and am really loving how this turned out!


I chose the absolutely adorable Polkadoodles 'Sticks & Bones - Smile/ Photograph/ Dinosaur ' digi that I paired with some fun cheetah print paper. I used a couple stitched dies and added some mini brads and vintage buttons. How cute is this?! :)


Using some ball chain, I hung a couple sentiment tags on one of the handles.


Here are shots of the side and back. I thought the scalloped border around the top edge was a cute touch. And the paper actually looks like it has a raised nap to it! I've had this paper in my stash so long that I don't remember what brand it is.


And one final angled view of the front. Love, love, love! ;)


Happy to enter this fun gift bag into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Black Onyx cardstock, Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate and Basic Gray cardstock scraps, Cheetah Print papers (brand unknown) Stamps: Polkadoodles 'Sticks & Bones - Smile/ Photograph/ Dinosaur ' digi, Paper Smooches Sweet Escapes stamp set 
  • Ink: Spectrum Noir- IG4, IG5, IG8, TN1, LV3, PL4, GB3, GB4, CG2, LG3, LG5, FS7; Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
  • Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers die, Memory Box Stitched Oval Layers die, Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Punch 
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up! Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Glossy Accents, White fun foam, Stampin' Up! Mini Brads, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Ball Chain (for tags) 

I hope you've enjoyed this project and have found a little inspiration to play in our Anything Goes challenge this time - and we'd love to see you play the option of creating something other than a card but that's certainly not necessary to enter the challenge! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Polkadoodles! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

4 comments:

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...


Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is a
totally stunning creation, divine colouring and arrangement! hugs x

Billie A said...

Wow stunning. I love the bag and image. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination

Patti Krauss said...

Great gift bag - love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fabulous gift bag, thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Crafty Catz!
Hugs Donna (DT)
xx