I chose the absolutely adorable Polkadoodles 'Sticks & Bones - Smile/ Photograph/ Dinosaur ' digi that I paired with some fun cheetah print paper. I used a couple stitched dies and added some mini brads and vintage buttons. How cute is this?! :)
Using some ball chain, I hung a couple sentiment tags on one of the handles.
Here are shots of the side and back. I thought the scalloped border around the top edge was a cute touch. And the paper actually looks like it has a raised nap to it! I've had this paper in my stash so long that I don't remember what brand it is.
And one final angled view of the front. Love, love, love! ;)
Happy to enter this fun gift bag into the following challenges:
- artbymiran Challenge: #70 - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #167 - Cute + A Sentiment
- Craft Your Passion: #336 - Anything Goes
- The Crafty Addicts: #27 - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #254-255 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Black Onyx cardstock, Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate and Basic Gray cardstock scraps, Cheetah Print papers (brand unknown) Stamps: Polkadoodles 'Sticks & Bones - Smile/ Photograph/ Dinosaur ' digi, Paper Smooches Sweet Escapes stamp set
- Ink: Spectrum Noir- IG4, IG5, IG8, TN1, LV3, PL4, GB3, GB4, CG2, LG3, LG5, FS7; Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers die, Memory Box Stitched Oval Layers die, Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Accessories: Stampin' Up! Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Glossy Accents, White fun foam, Stampin' Up! Mini Brads, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Ball Chain (for tags)
I hope you've enjoyed this project and have found a little inspiration to play in our Anything Goes challenge this time - and we'd love to see you play the option of creating something other than a card but that's certainly not necessary to enter the challenge! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Polkadoodles! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!