This is Day 4 of the October Release and I have an elegant 3-D holiday card to share with you, one I created with the 'Perfect Poinsettias' digi set. This is my favorite of all the cards I've created for the October releases. I'm thrilled with how pretty this turned out; it's almost realistic. I printed the image twice on white antique linen cardstock and colored them both. I used one of them as the base which I cut with a stitched circle die, then fussy cut all the leaves from the second colored image and attached each leaf separately.
Here's a shot from a different angle so you can see the dimension. So pretty! :)
I layered the inside sentiment on red cardstock and embellished it with a strip of the gold Glimmer paper, then layered the entire panel on more of the red cardstock.
Proud to enter this sparkly Christmas card into the following challenges:
- Cardz 4 Galz: #33 - Use At Least One Die (two stitched dies behind focal image)
- Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog: Anything Goes Challenge
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog: #323 - Fabulous Flowers
- Happy Little Stampers: October Anything Goes with Dies
- Sunny Day Crafting: #19 - Always Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Cherry Red cardstock, Marco's White Antique Linen cardstock, Stampin' Up! Gold Glimmer paper
- Stamps: MHK Designs 'Perfect Poinsettias' digital stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black dual tip marker, Zig Clean Color Geranium Red, Wine Red, Medium Green and Olive Green
- Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers dies, Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace punch
- Accessories: Gold hex nail art
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out the new releases at the MHK Designs store! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Big scrappy hugs,
Big scrappy hugs,