This is Day 5 of the October Release and I have a fun New Year's card to share using the super awesome vintage 'New Years Greetings' digital stamp set. I absolutely love a red and black color combo - one of my favorites actually - and this card has just enough red with the black to make it pop. I printed the image, background paper and inside sentiment on white antique linen cardstock and layered it on black cardstock.
The background paper is from MHK Designs 'Well Suited Patterned Papers' digital paper pack. Isn't it awesome?! I added a couple musical note die cuts, several white sequins and a massive crocheted flower! OMG, I love it!
I kept the inside simple with a sentiment from the set and layered the panel on the black cardstock.
I'm happy to enter this fun card into the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create: #190 Anything Goes with optional twist - Use Green and Gold (no twist)
- Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog: Anything Goes Challenge
- Sunny Day Crafting: #19 - Always Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #252/253 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock, GKD Cherry Red cardstock scrap, Marco's White Antique Linen cardstock, Marco's Black cardstock, MHK Designs 'Well Suited Patterned Papers' digital paper pack
- Stamps: MHK Designs 'New Years Greetings' digital stamp set
- Dies/Punches: Paper Smooches Musical Notes dies
- Accessories: Crocheted flower from stash, white Doodlebug Design sequins
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out the new releases at the MHK Designs store! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Big scrappy hugs,