** 10/20/16 Winner at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog! **
Hello, crafty friends! As you well know by now, I'm an October guest designer for MHK Designs and am having such a good time sharing projects with you as the new digi sets are released! This is the third release and we have two more to go. I hope you have enjoyed the previous two releases as much as I have! Stay tuned because the fun isn't over yet! ;)
This is Day 3 of the October Release and I have a fun holiday shaker card to share with you, one I created with the 'Wonderful Wreath' digi set. OMG, I'm such a sucker for shaker cards and this wreath just screamed 'shaker' to me! I printed the image and front sentiment on white antique linen cardstock and used green cardstock for layering.
The gingham background paper is from MHK Designs 'Ginham in Rustics' digital paper pack, also printed on white antique linen cardstock, which really adds a festive feel to this card. I cut a white circle die cut to place behind the wreath so the green and red sequins could be easily seen. No other embellishments were used.
I kept the inside simple with a sentiment from the set and layered the panel on the green cardstock.
Happy to enter this sweet card into the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create: #190 - Anything Goes with optional twist - Use Green and Gold (no twist)
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #166 - Vintage + A Sentiment
- Cardz 4 Galz: #33 - Use At Least One Die (circle behind shaker aperture)
- Christmas Card Challenges: #45 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #334 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafting by Designs: Add A Sentiment
- Happy Little Stampers: October Anything Goes with Dies
- Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog: #107 - Anything Goes
- Moving Along With The Times: #31 - Trees and/or Leaves
- Not Just Cards: #37 - October Challenge
- Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #252/253 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Garden Green cardstock, Marco's White Antique Linen cardstock, Crafter's Companion clear cardstock, MHK Designs 'Gingham in Rustics' digital paper
- Stamps: MHK Designs 'Wonderful Wreath' digital stamp set
- Ink: Spectrum Noir- LG5, CG4 CR11, DR5
- Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Classic Circles die
- Accessories: Doodlebug Design red and green sequins, Darice gold sequins
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out the new releases at the MHK Designs store! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Big scrappy hugs,
Big scrappy hugs,