Just to recap - all of our challenges will be Anything Goes, going live at 6:00 AM EST on the first day of every month and running until 6:00 PM EST on the last day of the month. We welcome all kinds of handmade projects - from cards, tags, ATCs and scrapbook layouts to 3-D projects, mixed media canvases and altered projects - and even knitting, crocheting and jewelry! We want to see whatever you're working on! You're welcome to enter up to five different projects and combine our challenges with as many other challenges as you'd like! Our design team will choose the Winners and Top Picks which will be announced on the 10th of the month following the close of the challenge!
One more thing... when the Love To Craft Challenge Blog reaches 100 followers, there will be a giveaway! Tell everybody you know and grab our badge to put on your sidebar! Help us spread the Crafty Love! ;)
Whew, I'm out of breath, lol! I created a fun new baby card using the 'Waiting For Wonder' digi from Little Blue Button Stamps. I just love this image and she was so much fun to color!
I used some gorgeous coordinating GKD patterned paper and cardstock for the background. I paired the digital image with a fun clear stamp set from Paper Pretties which has sadly gone out of business. My signature bow includes some looped twine behind it and a pretty gemstone in the center. The only other embellies are white flat-back pearls.
I decorated the inside with a layered strip of patterned paper used on the front. The inside sentiment is from the same Paper Pretties stamp set. The panel is layered on the red and black cardstock.
Proud to enter this new baby card into the following challenges:
- artbymiran challenge: #63 - Anything Goes
- CCC Digi Creations: #54 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenges: #323 - Anything Goes
- Craft-Dee BowZ: August Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Use A Digi or Stamp for August
- Crafty Boots: Use A Stamp
- Incy Wincy Designs: Anything Goes
- Just Keep on Creating: September Anything Goes
- Ooh-La-La Challenge Blog: #210 - Ribbons and Bows
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Premium White cardstock, GKD Red Hot and Black Onyx cardstock, GKD Poppy Prints 6x6 patterned paper
- Stamps: Little Blue Button Stamps 'Waiting For Wonder' digital image, Paper Pretties Oh Baby stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir- DR4, D$5, CR9, TB4, CT4, PL4, FS3, FS5, IG1, IG2, CG4, GB8, GB10, GB11
- Accessories: MISTI, Clear Wink of Stella, RRR Red Sheer with Four Satin Stripe ribbon and Gray Hemp Cord, Queen & Co. Pave gemstones, white flat-back pearls
This card is for sale at Hippie Chick Designs!