Monday, August 1, 2016

Many thanks (Set of 4 note cards)

Hey there, crafty friends! This is my last post this morning, I promise! I've been working my crafty little fingers to the bone getting all my design team projects complete and ready to post. OMG, I've had a BLAST! I sure do love our hobby, lol! It's time for another awesome challenge over at House of Cards and I'm proud to share my inspiration project for Use Twine and/or Colors.


Wow, is that not a gorgeous inspiration photo?! Love, love, love all those colors plus the twine, lol! I used the colors and neutral twine on my set of CAS thank you note cards which I'm proud to say were created entirely from scraps except for the card bases.


The floral images were cut from scraps of digital paper left over from a project I created several months ago which I layered onto scraps of yellow and purple cardstock. Occasionally those hoarded scraps do come in handy (wink-wink)! The stamped sentiment is from WPlus9. The only other elements are the twine and rhinestones.


Here is another one with a slightly different image. There are are two like the one above and two like this one. I left the insides blank since they are note cards. I'm really pleased with how these turned out - sometimes the simplest cards pack the biggest punch! ;)


So happy to enter this set of thank you cards into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla cardstock, Stampin' Up! Delightful Dijon and Blackberry Bliss cardstock scraps, Blossom Paper Art Vintage Roses digital paper scraps
  • Stamps: WPlus9 Hand Lettered Thanks stamp set
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up! Rhinestones

I hope you've enjoyed this project and have found a little inspiration to create a project using twine and/or the colors in the inspiration photo! What a fun challenge this month! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards,love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This card is so lovely & elegant. Great take on the color challenge too!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous thank you cards Leslie, beautiful flowers perfect for the challenge! Donna HOC teammate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leslie! A very lovely and elegant set of cards! I love the font and that paper! Stunning! jane hoc teamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful note cards - and what a way to use up some DP. The flowers are very pretty. Shirley H. Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These note cards are gorgeous Leslie, I love the images and the clean designs! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are beautiful and simple! The digital paper is just gorgeous, good thing you saved them ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in LOVE with the way you used your paper scraps here, Leslie! These are all GORGEOUS! The floral papers with the neutral twine are perfect paired! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Leslie these are beautiful! What a FABULOUS use of scraps! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    Fussy and Fancy Girl
    FUSSY AND FANCY
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous use of paper scraps and way to sneak in a bit of twine for the challenge. Heather HOC team mate

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a beautiful set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very elegant cards, Leslie! The flower panels look fantastic on both and I really love your layout!
    Hugs, Rosi HOC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards, thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, Best wishes, Anne DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love how you have used the main image, stands out beautifully on the background. The twine is such a nice touch as well. it's great that you have been so busy with cardmaking, it is addictive.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D