Hi everyone! The Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT is continuing our yearly tradition of a challenge with no rules! We're happy to bring you our "NO RULZ 2" Blog Hop! We're being sponsored by Pink Gem Designs, so come on over and hop with us for a chance to win two single images of choice!
As you hop, leave comments on all the blogs! The more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win those amazing Pink Gem Designs images! You do not have to participate in the blog hop to enter the challenge! BUT if you participate in the blog hop, you get an extra entry for each project you enter in the challenge! Woo-hoo!
Okay, let me sidetrack for a moment to share my Happy New Year card! I chose to play with the absolutely adorable but feisty little lady, Cocktail Molly! And no, lol, it's not too early to be thinking 'new year'... it'll be here before we know it!
I chose several coordinating papers from a vintage paper pack that I thought went real well with Molly! Of course, I used some of my favorite stitched dies and added my signature big bow. And I paired this fun image with a couple fun sentiments.
I decorated the inside with a layered leftover floral strip used on the front. I distressed all the elements on the front and the inside with distress ink. These vintage papers just scream 'little old lady' - can't you smell the rose perfume?! OMG, love it!
I'm happy to enter sweet Molly into the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create: #188 - Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 378 - Use At Least Two Dies
- artbymiran Challenge: #65 - Anything Goes
- As You Like It Challenge: Favorite Shaped Cardbase and Why [5.5 x 5.5 square cardbase is my absolute favorite because it's the best size to work with- plenty of room for images and embellishments!]
- Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog: Lots of Layers
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: #316 - Anything Goes
- Julia Spiri Challenge Blog: #23 - Anything Goes with a twist of Vintage
- Just Keep on Creating: September Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #40 - Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards: #35 - August Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Pretty Pretty Ribbons
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge: #13 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Cranberry Tart cardstock, Bazzill Basics Vintage Marketplace 6x6 papers
- Stamps: Pink Gem Designs 'Cocktail Molly' digital image, Stamp Camp Simple Sentiments 1 and Simple Sentiments 2
- Ink: Ranger Antique Linen distress ink, Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers dies, Memory Box Stitched Star Layers die
- Accessories: Fiskars corner rounder, MISTI, Glossy Accents, Pink Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon, Candi Minis, Bubblegum Blush and Buttermilk Crystal Drops
Now back to the blog hop... to inspire you to play, the Scrappy Girls are proudly showcasing projects we created with gorgeous Pink Gem Designs images! Remember to leave love at every blog hop stop because the more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win!
Here is the line-up:
Leslie --> you're here!
We hope you find this 'no rules' blog hop lots of fun, and if you get lost along the way or have landed here in the middle of the hop and want to get in on the fun, head on over to the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog to start from the beginning! Happy hopping!
This card is for sale at Hippie Chick Designs! :)
Big scrappy hugs,