I created a clean and simple Father's Day card using the DRS Designs Tool Border. I really like how this turned out - it was so easy and the list of supplies is so short, it's unbelievable! Cardstock, images and ink! I LOVE it when an awesome card comes together so easily!
I printed the tool border on white cardstock, colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and layered it on yellow and navy blue cardstock. I affixed it to the front panel, stamped a sentiment and layered the panel on navy blue prior to adhering it to the card base.
The inside was just as easy. I adhered scrap strips of the yellow and blue cardstock from the front to the left side of the inside panel, stamped a corresponding sentiment and layered the panel on navy blue.
I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:
- 2 Creative Chicks: #11 - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create: #179 - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist - Create a Wedding Stationary Item (no twist this week)
- A Bit More Time To Craft: #21 - Anything Goes
- CCC Digi Creations: #50 - Anything Goes
- Craft for the Craic: June challenge - Something Masculine
- Craft Your Passion: #315 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots: Masculine Cards
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: June Challenge - Father's Day/For A Male
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Premium White cardstock, GKD Pure Luxury White, Wild Dandelion and In The Navy cardstock
- Stamps: DRS Designs Tool Border digital image, GKD Fabulous Holiday Fillers
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir- GB8, GB10, GB11, CT4, IG4, IG5
- Accessories: MISTI
This card is for sale at Hippie Chick Designs! :)