Monday, May 2, 2016

Dropping in to say Hi

** 5/31/16 Winner at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog! **

Hey there, my crafty friends! Time is just moving right along and we're launching another fun challenge over at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog this morning! I'm happy to share my DT inspiration project for LTSCB #77 - Make It Girly! Come play with us - we want to see your girly and feminine project! We're being sponsored this time by Limited Runs Stamps, Sparkle N Sprinkle and Bugaboo Digi Stamps! How awesome is that?! ;)

I chose the absolutely adorable Bugaboo Brat Autumn Leaves Girl digi for my step card. I paired this image with a stamped sentiment from a fall-themed stamp set, some fall-themed paper, a stamped/punched acorn and several leaf die cuts.


I can't get over how cute this little chicklet is, lol! I colored her with my Zig Clean Color markers and added Wink of Stella to her outfit and wheelbarrow. I added a green twine bow to the acorn and layered three of each of the leaves together for some dimension. The tiny shiny gold elements that I've used as sequins are nail art, believe it or not! Hubby bought me a package of eight tiny glass bottles of different shapes that were meant to be glued onto fingernails but I thought they'd make excellent sequins and/or shaker elements. Teeheehee... I have him trained well, to look for anything I can use on my crafts, lol! ;)


Here's a side view of the step card construction. I really love step cards and haven't made one in a while, so thought it was about time. :)


Proud to enter this fun step card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Taylored Expressions Snow White cardstock; GKD Tomato Soup, Dark Chocolate, Sweet Corn, Sweet Mango and Fresh Asparagus cardstock; Stampin' Up! Kraft (#133674); Stampin' Up! Into The Woods DSP (#139586)
  • Stamps: Bugaboo Digi Stamps Bugaboo Brat Autumn Leaves Girl digital image, Stampin' Up! Acorny Thank You stamp set (#139718)
  • Ink: Zig Clean Color Markers- Dull Blue, Deep Green, Ochre, Dark Oatmeal, Mid Brown, Dark Brown, Flesh, Pale Pink, Geranium Red, Wine Red, Light Gray, Gray Brown, Dark Gray, Yellow Orange, Light Brown
  • Dies/Punches: My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Square STAX die; Spellbinders Scalloped Squares die; Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A & B dies; Stampin' Up! Acorn Builder Punch (#139681); Cottage Cutz Oak Leaf Mini, Maple Leaf Mini and Leaf Mini
  • Accessories: Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, clear Wink of Stella, gold Nail Art elements, Stampin' Up! Pearls (#119247)

I hope you've found a little inspiration to create a girly project for our challenge this time! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Limited Runs StampsSparkle N Sprinkle and Bugaboo Digi Stamps! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

12 comments:

  1. You are right...she is soooo cute! I love the felt leaves and acorn too! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome step card, Leslie, and terrific coloring. Love your leaves added to your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and lovely colorings Leslie!
    Hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!!! I LOVE leaves, and the dies you used are fabulous!! And the step fold is perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the card design and the colour combo . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Leslie! A delightful creation, and so colorful! I love all the individual leaves, and the cute little cart! Your shading is wonderful! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes".
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Creative craft cottage!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Great design to add all the wonderful Fall elements:o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Leslie! The design, the leaves that compliment the image. Perfect! Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute card! Love all the elements.
    Hugs
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card - love the stepper card you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO cute! And such amazing details! Wow.
    Thanks for sharing over at 2 Creative Chicks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D