** 4/23/16 Winner at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge! **
Hi everyone! I hope your week is off to a great start! I'm happy to share with you today a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project. I created a fun thank you card using the absolutely gorgeous Turquoise Checkerboard Satin Ribbon along with some tiles I've had in my stash forever. I uncovered a treasure trove of stamped images in a little box while moving and remembered most of them but unfortunately not these. If anyone recognizes these, please let me know, as I L.O.V.E. them and I'd love to give the company credit! I colored them with Gelly Roll pens which actually made them look like tiles. I layered the tiles on square stitched die cuts and then layered all four on a larger square stitched die cut. Then I cut the front of the card base off at an angle to show off the turquoise cardstock underneath.
Yep, you guessed it... I created this multi loop bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0. Love that tool! I affixed a vintage charm in the center of the bow for a little interest. So pretty!
I kept the inside fairly simple, stamping the thank you sentiment on a stitched rectangle die cut.
Happy to enter this colorful thank you card into the following challenges:
- 2 Creative Chicks: #9 - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create: #172 - Anything Goes
- artbymiran: #56 - Anything Goes
- Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: #94 - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: #359 - Clean and Simple
- Craft Your Passion: #308 - Always Anything Goes
- Cut It Up: #94 - Spring Flowers
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: #127 - Dots and/or Stripes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #32 - Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards: #31 - April Anything Goes
- The Crafty Addicts: #13 - Anything Goes with optional theme of Girly
- The Ribbon Girl Challenges: April Any Image Challenge
- Your Scrapbook Place: April Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock, Stampin' Up! Island Indigo cardstock (#122923), Stampin' Up! Cajun Craze cardstock (#119684)
- Stamps: Tile stamps (company unknown), Paper Smooches Lovely Thoughts stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sakura Gelly Roll pens- red, royal blue, yellow, black, white, turquoise, green
- Dies/Punches: My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Square STAX dies, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers die
- Accessories: RRR Turquoise Checkerboard Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Up! Something Borrowed embellishments (#137855)
This card is for sale at Hippie Chick Designs!