** 4/21/16 Top 3 at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! **
Hi everyone! Life is finally settling down some... we just moved and are getting settled in the new digs. When we put our house on the market, we just knew we'd have several months to make some plans. We went under contract within 72 hours of it hitting the market so the mad scramble began. But it's all good - things happen for a reason and we are happy beyond measure! :D
I'm super stoked to be guest designing for Creative Craft Cottage and happy to share my inspiration project for Challenge #61 - Add Some Sparkle! Dig into your sparkly crafty stash and come play with us! We're being sponsored this time by Morgan's Artworld who provided us with the absolutely adorable Baby Foxes image. Isn't this the cutest image ever?!
This image was so much fun to color. I used several markers from my new 60-piece set of Zig Clean Color markers. This was the first time I used them and there's always a learning curve with new medium, but these are pretty easy to use. I think I'd like to try watercoloring with them the next time I use them. :) I also used a new Sizzix Borders Thinlits die, some new MME papers, Glitter Silk cardstock, and sequins, and of course I added my signature big bow.
I embellished the inside with a strip of paper and cardstock used on the front and a stamped sentiment on a simple hand-cut flag. I do apologize for the lighting which isn't up to par. I don't have my light box set up yet and had a little difficulty getting just the right light on this mostly-white background.
Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create: #170 - Anything Goes (no twist)
- A Beautiful Mess: #1 - Anything Goes
- artbymiran challenge: #55 - Anything Goes
- CCC Digi Creations: #46 Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog: #1 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #306 - Always Anything Goes
- Craft-Dee BowZ: April Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenges: April Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: April Anything Goes
- Cre8tive Hands Friends: #4 - Anything Goes
- DRS Designs: #221 - HOT TRENDS To Die For
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #31 - Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges: #135 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #272 - Anything Goes
- Scrapper's Delights: #54 - Anything Goes
- Scrapping4fun Challenges: #62 - Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft: April Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown: #288 - Furry Friends
- Word Art Wednesday: #224 & #225 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Fresh Asparagus cardstock, Core'dinations Glitter Silk cardstock, My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Things 6x6 paper
- Stamps: Morgan's Artworld Baby Foxes digital image, Paper Pretties Everyday Miracles stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Zig Clean Color markers- Mid Green, Olive Green, Lemon Yellow, Carmine Red, Brown, Light Brown, Gray Brown, Light Gray
- Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers die, Sizzix Borders Thinlit die
- Accessories: Michael's sheer brown ribbon, Doodlebug Design sequins
I hope you've found a little inspiration to play in our sparkle challenge this time! Be sure to check out the fun digis at Morgan's Artworld! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
This card is for sale at Hippie Chick Designs!