Hi everyone! It's time for another Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop! Yep, as I always say... you are in for a real treat because the design team has been busy creating some pretty awesome projects using ribbon and/or trim from the April Ribbon Club Assortment, the Red and Turquoise Collection. What gorgeous ribbon! :)
If you are hopping with us, you should have arrived here from the uber talented Kathy's blog. If not, then you might want to head over to the RRR blog to start from the beginning. Trust me... you don't want to miss a thing! :)
I created a pair of hello/thinking of you cards using Red Diamond Satin Ribbon, and some red foil with my MINC foil applicator. Love, love, love how these turned out! The diamond satin ribbon is so gorgeous!
Unfortunately, the red doesn't photograph well in artificial light and we've had about a week of overcast, damp and intermittent rainy days, so I've updated the original frontal photos. Yay! We finally have some sunshine, lol! Even though I had to take these photos from slightly overhead, they are MUCH better than the original ones! ;)
These cards are identical except for the bottom panels. I layered the panels on cherry red cardstock. The only other embellishments (besides the bows) are white flat-back pearls.
I created this double loop bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0. I wanted a pretty bow that really stands out, and this ribbon definitely stands out. It's gorgeous! [Note: While I was able to update the frontal-view photos by retaking them outside, I didn't get around to updating this bow view and the inside view below before they were sold. I guess I just need to make some more, lol!]
For the inside of each card, I used a scrap of the foiled floral paper layered on the red cardstock, and stamped a 'thinking of you' greeting.
Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Cherry's blog! Be sure to leave some love on all the blogs as you hop... everyone loves and appreciates comments! And when you reach the end of the hop (back at the RRR blog) leave a comment on the blog hop post answering the Question of the Month for your chance to WIN the April Ribbon Club Assortment! :)
Proud to enter these cards into the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #153 - Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog: #1 - Anything Goes (stamping on inside)
- Clear It Out Challenge Blog: Theme-Springtime / Stash-Add A Flower
- Crafting by Designs: April Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner: #67 - Die Cuts or Punches
- Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations: #249 - Your Favorite Things (foiling and ribbon)
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #273 - Anything Goes
- Ruby's Rainbow: #127 - Favorite Color (red)
- The Crafty Addicts Challenge: #13 - Anything Goes w/Optional Theme of Girly
- Word Art Wednesday: #226-#227 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Cherry Red cardstock, MINC 5th Avenue 12x12 papers
- Stamps: Clarity Stamp Line Writing Sentiments stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Dies/Punches: Mama Elephant Hello Script die
- Accessories: RRR Red Diamond Satin Ribbon, white flat-back pearls
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to visit Really Reasonable Ribbon for all kinds of gorgeous ribbon and crafty goodies and tools! You'll find an amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
This card is for sale at Hippie Chick Designs!