Saturday, April 23, 2016

Cute 'Pun' Note Cards (Set of 6)

** 5/13/16 Top 6 at Creative Corner Challenges! **

Hello crafty friends! Hope your week was fantastic - only one more week in April, then we hit the first of May! It's time for another fun challenge over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and I'm happy to share my DT inpsiration project for Challenge #30 - All Things Cute! Break out all your cute stash and come play with us!

We're being sponsored this time by 

I created a set of six adorable little 4x4 punny note cards using the Pun Stamps by Unity which I thought were absolutely adorable and fit the theme of this challenge perfectly. I just love them! I actually bought seven of them a couple years ago but seven is an odd number for a set of note cards so I only used six. I know most people think of 'cute' as little mice, teddy bears or children, but I was thinking outside the box, lol!


We have a taco, bacon, donut, mushroom, rubberband and bag of chips - and sentiments ranging from sadness and surprise to encouragement and a compliment! :) I kept the design clean and simple, and colored each stamped image with my Zig Clean Color markers and a little clear Wink of Stella. Here are photos of each card:


Proud to enter this fun set of note cards into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: The Paper Cut Brown Bag and Black cardstock
  • Stamps: Pun Stamps by Unity 
  • Ink: Versamark; Zig Clean Color Markers- Light Green, May Green, Yellow, Wine Red, Geranium Red, Pink, Beige, Light Gray
  • Dies/Punches: My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Square STAX die, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Squares die
  • Accessories: Ranger Black Embossing Powder, Stampin' Up! Pearls (#119247), Fiskars Mini Stamp Positioner, White Gel Pen, Clear Wink of Stella

I hope you've enjoyed today's project and have found a little inspiration to create a cute project for our challenge this time! Be sure to check out all the fun digis at Di's Digi Stamps! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!

This set of cards is for sale at Hippie Chick Designs!
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

8 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

You've made such a beautiful set of greetings cards Leslie... they are so funny and perfect for our challenge theme. Hope you have had a good weekend
Hugs Diane Louise xxx

Jennifer Earley said...

So cute! Love the design of the cards too!

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous card set! Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
DT Janis

Ardilla said...

How fun this set!!! Nice images and great sentiments...
Great you are showing them at Cre8tive Hands Friends challenge.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Kate - Small Bits of Paper said...

These are hilarious!! I LOVE them!! It's the first time I've seen this set of stamps and I think they're fabulous! The bacon one made me laugh!

PS Your Molly looks a lot like our Electra and our tabby, Cosette, looks just like Poopie! She detests Electra and our rescue dog. :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my what a brilliant, fun selection of CAS style cards, fantastic work, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
hugs
lorraine x

Ellibelle said...

Such funny cards and beautifully done!
Thanks so much for sharing!
xEllie - Let's Color Linky Party and Critters & Creatures Linky Party

Kathy said...

Darling note set. They're all that and a bag of chips. Thanks for joining us at Your Scrapbook Place.