Hey everybody! It's time for another Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop! OMGosh, you are in for a real treat! The design team has been busy creating projects using ribbon and/or trim from the March Ribbon Club Assortment, the Welcome Spring Collection, and it is some of the yummiest ribbon ever!
If you are hopping with us, you should have arrived here from the uber talented Kathy's blog. If not, then you might want to head over to the RRR blog to start from the beginning. Trust me... you don't want to miss a thing! :)
I created a sympathy card using the beautiful Hyacinth Double Faced Satin Ribbon from the March Ribbon Club Assortment. The ribbon styles and colors in this assortment lend themselves to so many different kinds of projects. I had the purple grass cloth cardstock and Prima paper stack out for another project and flipped through the paper stack just for giggles. When I saw this particular paper, I knew exactly what I was going to do. These birds are so serene and calm, and the color palette is perfect. I have just the right border stamp for the front and sentiment for the inside. Sympathy cards are generally not easy cards to make but this one kind of made itself and with very few supplies.
I created this double loop bow with two sets of tails with my Bow-it-All v2.0. I wanted a pretty bow that stands out but didn't want it to obscure the images on this paper.
For the inside, I used a floral scrap from the same paper stack and layered the panel on the purple grass cloth cardstock. This is probably one of my favorite sympathy sentiments from Stampin' Up!
Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Not Just Cards: #30 - March Challenge
- Cre8tive Hands Friends: #2 - Anything Goes
- Scrapper's Delights: #53 - Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage: #59 - Let's Get Sentimental
- Scrapping4fun Challenges: #60 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz Friday Challenge: Ribbon & Bling
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #29 - Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl Blog: Spring/Easter or Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #221 - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create: #167 - Anything Goes (no twist)
- Clear It Out Challenge Blog: Theme-Anything Goes, Stash-Patterned Paper Over a Year Old
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: #159 - Things with Wings
- Craft-Dee BowZ: March Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- Moving Along With the Times: #15 - Purple Haze
- PDE Linky Party: #114 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock, Marco's Wild Pansy Grass Cloth cardstock, Prima Meadow Lake 6x6 paper stack
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Borders, Stampin' Up! Love & Sympathy stamp set (#122797)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Accessories: RRR Hyacinth Double Faced Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Up! Pearls (#119247)
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to visit Really Reasonable Ribbon for all kinds of gorgeous ribbon and crafty goodies and tools! You'll find an amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)