** 3/28/16 Winner at Melonheadz Friends! **
Hi everyone! I hope your week is off to a great start and you are enjoying some wonderful Spring weather wherever you are! I'm super stoked to be guest designing for CCC Digi Creations and happy to share my inspiration project for Challenge #45 - Add Some Sparkle! Come play with us! We're being sponsored by the wonderful Sassy Studio Designs!
I used the gorgeous Bloom Sassy digital image from Sassy Studio Designs for my birthday card created in shades of purple, featuring a vertical sentiment. I love all shades of purple. And I L.O.V.E. these new stitched oval dies! Of course, I added my signature big bow on top of some loops of white hemp cord. To complete the look, I rounded the bottom right corner.
Bloom Sassy is definitely a sassy little lady... what an awesome image and so fun to color! I was in a purple mood and was very happy to have found the purple grass cloth cardstock in my stash that matched the patterned paper, ribbon and bubbles perfectly. :)
In keeping with the challenge theme, I added lots of sparkle to the lower half of her dress and her umbrella with clear Wink of Stella.
For the inside, I used a strip of left-over floral paper from the front, stamped the sentiment just below it and layered the panel on some of that gorgeous grass cloth cardstock.
Happy to enter this birthday card into the following challenges:
- Not Just Cards: #30 - March Challenge
- Cre8tive Hands Friends: #2 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz Friday Challenge: Ribbon & Bling
- The Ribbon Girl Blog: Spring/Easter or Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create: #167 - Anything Goes (no twist)
- Clear It Out Challenge Blog: Theme-Anything Goes, Stash-Patterned Paper Over a Year Old
- Craft-Dee BowZ: March Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- PDE Linky Party: #114 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #303 - Always Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges: #133 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Time: March Anything Goes
- Inky Impressions Challenge Blog: March Challenge - Let's Hear It For The Girl
- Melonheadz Friends: Layer It Up Challenge
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Use Your Dies and/or Punches
- Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog: #78 - Make It Girlie
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Premium White cardstock, Marco's Wild Pansy Grass Cloth cardstock, Prima Meadow Lark 6x6 Paper Stack
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Endless Birthday Wishes (#140273), Stampin' Up! A Dozen Thoughts (#131059)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Elegant Eggplant ink (#126969); Spectrum Noir- HB1, HB2, HB3, PP1, PP6, DG3, FS1, FS2, FS3, GB1, GB3, GB4
- Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Oval Layers, Lil Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag
- Accessories: Prairie Bird Boutique purple wrinkled ribbon, RRR Hemptique white bamboo cord, Queen & Co. purple bubbles, Zva Creative bling flower