** 3/10/16 Winner at Southern Girls Challenge! **
Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great week. I'm happy to share with you today a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project. I created an ombre note card using the absolutely gorgeous Teal Silky Crush Ribbon. I know I've mentioned before that I just LOVE this Silky Crush ribbon! Definitely among my growing list of favs!
I created this pretty bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0. The big simple bows are just as fun as the multi looped ones! ;)
The ombre background was created with Brusho crystals, starting light at the bottom and getting darker toward the top. I finished it off with splattered water droplets and some wrinkling. Yep, you read that right - I wrinkled it a little bit. The hello script die is one of my favorites and I brushed the die cut with clear Wink of Stella then added Glossy Accents. I completed the look with randomly placed silver sequins to compliment the silver foil cardstock the panel is layered on. I left the inside blank to use as a note card.
Happy to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Moving Along With The Times: #14 - Words Only / No Image
- Southern Girls Challenge: Add A Little Sparkle To Your Life
- Word Art Wednesday: #220 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock, Marco's Kachina Glass Cloth cardstock, Marco's Silver Foil cardstock, Ranger Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Brusho crystals- Turquoise and Leaf Green
- Dies/Punches: Mama Elephant hello Script
- Accessories: RRR Teal Silky Crush Ribbon, clear Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Stampin' Up! Frosted Sequins (#135835)
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the awesome ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! One stop and you'll be hooked on the amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)