I have to say that creating a one-layer project was a true challenge for me because I love layers and lots of them! I used some new Great Impressions stamps that I just love and am really tickled with how awesome this turned out!
I colored the candle cake with Spectrum Noir markers, and added some clear Wink of Stella to the flames and Glossy Accents to the candles. The only embellishments are some teal sequins.
And here's a peek at the inside. Don't you just LOVE the sentiment?! Hahahaha! This card would be great for any guy or gal that needs a good teasing about their age! ;)
Happy to enter this fun birthday card in these challenges:
- Scrapping4fun Challenges: #59 - Happy Birthday + Digi or Stamp
- Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge: #91 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory cardstock
- Stamps: Great Impressions Candle Cake (front) and Freak Me Out! (inside)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Spectrum Noir- BT4, PL4, DG1, OR1, OR3, CT4, LG5, TB5, BP6
- Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents