I chose the awesome Fishing Rules digi from DRS Designs for my Dad's Day card. It's really hard to not get carried away with embellishing masculine cards so I kept this one really simple... probably the most simple card I've made in a while and I'm really loving how it turned out!
Aren't these fishing rules a hoot?! As soon as I saw this, I knew I had to create with it! I had a great stamp set with fish that I used to compliment the digital image. I created the background by randomly stamping the fish, and then I fussy cut two fish that I colored with Spectrum Noir markers and clear Wink of Stella to make them look wet and slimy, lol! The only other embellishments I used were twine and three brass square metal studs.
The inside sentiments and fishing lure image were from the same stamp set, which I stamped on a layered panel.
Happy to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Clear It Out Challenge Blog: Theme-Anything Goes / Stash-Twine
- Inspiration Destination: #72 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #299 - Always Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations: February Challenge - Anything Goes
- PDE Linky Party: #110 - Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft: February Anything Goes
- That Craft Place Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
- Ruby's Rainbow: #122 - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create: #163 - Anything Goes (no twist)
- Cardstock/Paper: Paper Accents Kraft cardstock, Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla cardstock (#101650), brown cardstock scraps
- Stamps: DRS Designs Fishing Rules digital image, GKD Gone Fishing stamp set
- Ink: Ranger Walnut Stain and Antique Linen distress ink, Spectrum Noir- BG1, BG5
- Accessories: Tim Holtz distress tool, Darice foam, twine, clear Wink of Stella, Basic Grey brass square metal studs
I hope you've found a little inspiration to create something to enter in our Anything Goes challenge this time! Be sure to check out all the fun images at Lacy Sunshine Stamps, DRS Designs and Imagine That! digis by Kris! I'm sure you'll find something you can't live without, lol! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)