I created a gorgeous grunge love card with 1st/2nd/3rd generation stamping, and two layers of the absolutely amazing 3 Girl JAM NEW Simply White Lace and Silver Cord from NEW Holiday Trim.
Oh, this was fun! I stamped the large brush stroke three times without re-inking the stamp, and then stamped the gorgeous grunge splotches in random fashion in Versamark Dazzle and embossed them with Ranger embossing tinsel.
I layered the Simply White Lace twice and wrapped the Silver Cord around the matted panel and tied it in a bow. Love, love, love! ;)
I grunged up the inside a bit by stamping one brush stroke after stamping off twice, and then stamped several grunge splotches in random fashion after stamping off three times. I then stamped the sentiment in the center.
Proud to enter my love card into the following challenges:
- Stamplorations: January Challenge - Stamps & Inks
- The Crazy Challenge: #189 - Embossing
- Shopping Our Stash: SOS #186 - Love Me Do
- Loves Rubberstamps: #136 - Pink & Girly
- Simon Says Stamp Blog: Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #124 - Valentine or Love Sentiment
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: #296 - Valentine's Day/Love
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #91 - Anything Goes
- Scrapping4fun Challenges: #34 - All About Love
- Sweet Stampin': Love
- Inkspirational Challenges: #75 - Colour Challenge Rose
- The Card Concept: #27 - LOVE (see photo inspiration - inspired by the ombre and word love)
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth White cardstock; GKD Cranberry Tart and Bubblegum Pink cardstock
- Stamps: Taylored Expressions Stroke of Genius stamp set, Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, GKD Bundle of Love stamp set (front sentiment), GKD Always & Forever stamp duo (inside sentiment)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo ink
- Accessories: 3 Girl JAM NEW Simply White Lace and Silver Cord from NEW Holiday Trim; Versamark Dazzle; Ranger Embossing Tinsel
I hope you've found some inspiration to create a project for our Love with Ribbon challenge this month! I do hope you'll stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out the wonderful array of fun crafty goodies! Thanks so much for stopping by today! ;)