Saturday, December 19, 2015

falala

Hi everyone! I'm happy to share with you today a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project, one of the last Christmas cards I made this year, and I made a bunch of them! AND I'm happy to report that I had all my cards ready to mail by December 1st! I used the stunning Plaid Ribbon Ivory/Rust/Gold on this whimsical card. Love, love, love this ribbon!


How about this awesome bow I created with my Bow-it-All v2.0?! Be sure to check out Bonnie's awesome bow tutorials on YouTube. I added a couple tiny jingle bells to the center of this one for some interest. :)


Isn't this little feline one of the cutest you've ever seen?! Not sure if that grin is sheepish or mischievous, but I love it! The coordinating stamps and dies are from Paper Smooches and I'm in love with them! I'm a cat lover (hubby and I have eight feline fur-babies) and I definitely had a good time with this one! ;)


For the inside, I added a strip of some of the background paper used on the front and stamped a whimsical sentiment on the layered panel. ;)

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory cardstock, Marco's Bazzill Basics Crimson cardstock, Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection cardstock, Stampin' Up! Gold Glimmer Paper (#133719), The Paper Studio Old World Winter 6x6 paper
  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Nine Lives, Holiday Cheer and Cosmos stamp sets,
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler ink (#126966), Ranger Antique Linen distress ink, Spectrum Noir-TN3, TN4
  • Dies/Punches: Paper Smooches Nine Lives and Cosmos Icons dies, MFT Die-namics Stitched Square STAX and Stitched Rectangle STAX dies
  • Accessories: RRR Plaid Ribbon Ivory/Rust/Gold, MISTI, red Stampendous Dot Sparklers, clear Wink of Stella, YNS gold glitter gumdrops, GKD tiny jingle bells

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the awesome ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! One stop and you'll be hooked on the amazing selection of products, awesome prices, lightening fast shipping and Bonnie's great customer service!

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and image.xxx

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

The sentiment makes me laugh, because I say that ALL the time, because of "The Christmas Story" at the Chinese restaurant. This is stinkin' cute! I love the little image. Fantastic design :o)

Judy McKay said...

Very cute card. Love the funny sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again in 2016. Judy DT

Jackie C said...

Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

kenli said...

Beautiful card!!! She is so very pretty!!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Card Mania Challendges! Have a great Holidays!

Lady Anne Milnes Howard said...

Great looking card, it brough a smile to my face. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
Love and Hugs ~ Lady Anne
Dragonfly Dreams
Anne's Paper Dream's Blog

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard of Glencairn, Caithness Scotland.

Tip Top said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Crimbo Crackers - see you again next time!