Monday, November 16, 2015

With Love

** 11/26/15 Top 2 at Julia Spiri Challenge Blog! **

Hello crafty peeps! I hope your week is off to a great start and you're getting ready for Thanksgiving next week - can't believe it's almost here! ;) I'm excited to share with you today my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #66 - Anything Goes! We're being sponsored this time by the amazing River City Rubberworks, Lacy Sunshine Stamps and Pickled Potpourri! Come play with us - we know you love Anything Goes! ;)

I won several Lacy Sunshine Stamps images in a challenge several weeks ago and decided to use the adorable Anastasia & Poppies image for this challenge because I already have the perfect papers, dies and stamps to use with her!


Isn't she just adorable?! I colored her to match the papers which is not how I normally do things. I know, I'm usually bass-ackward... I generally color my image first and then pick my papers, lol! I created a pretty poppy flower using the coordinating Poppy stamps and dies from Sheena Douglass. And of course I added my signature bow in a gorgeous shade of green!


The front and inside sentiments are also from the Poppy stamp set, stamped in SU Cherry Cobbler ink. I'm really loving how this turned out! :)


Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Premium White cardstock, Marco's Black cardstock, Red Core'dinations Glitter Silk, GKD Watercolor Garden and Floral Essential 6x6 paper packs
  • Stamps: Sheena Douglass Poppy stamp set
  • Ink: Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; Spectrum Noir- FS1, FS2, FS3, CG2, CR8, CR11, DR5, DG2, DG3, DG4, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4
  • Dies/Punches: Sheena Douglass Victorian Floral die set, Lil Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag, Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers
  • Accessories: Bow-it-All, Green Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon, YNS Glittered Gumdrops, red gemstones, white flat back pearl, Wink of Stella

I hope you've found a little inspiration to play in our Anything Goes challenge this time! Be sure to check out River City RubberworksLacy Sunshine Stamps and Pickled Potpourri online stores for all kinds of awesome stuff! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

21 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I just love the image and the papers you used. That flower was a great touch too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Looks like a great card for someone in the Red Hat society (isn't that what its called?) That is what she reminds me of. I love all the layers and elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppies, poppies, everywhere -- paper, image and diecut !! Lovely creation, Leslie, and you apparently have more of a green thumb than I. I love poppies, and for some, they grow wild in their yard -- me, I have NO luck with them at all, so have to admire someone else's. Gorgeous card and pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Leslie! I enjoyed seeing your kitties...we have three. I love me some kittahs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! It looks perfect with these papers!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Leslie!! I love poppies and your coloring!
    Hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Poppies. This is a fabulous card. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card. Lovely colour combination and image. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous image and card layout.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that feeling when you have all the complements and then you just find that perfect stamp to match them <3 Love, Shaindel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. You definitely HAD to use this image. Your card is so gorgeous! I love the papers you used and that poppy die is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous. I love the image and your layout and papers are fabulous. The embellishments are perfect and that bow is tooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our November challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card!

    Thank for joining our challenge at Stamps by Julia Spiri this week. Good luck, and welcome back next time :)

    ~Anne Lise, dt ~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card. Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Creative craft cottage!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fabulous and one of my fav images, great design and color. Thanks for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine challenge, hope to see you again. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card. I love the image and your layout.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning :o) The color contrast is beautiful, the red poppy with the olive green. You rock:o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is great. Thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri. Jan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D