** 11/11/15 Top 3 at Moving Along With The Times! **
Hi everyone! I sure have been a busy bee over the past couple weeks and have spent a good bit of time in the scrap room. Love my life! :) I'm happy to be hosting another StampTV Weekly Challenge! Another thanks to the lovely Karen Hightower for asking me to play again!
My theme for this week's challenge is 1-2-3... Make Your Own Recipe! We want to see your project using 1 of something, 2 of something and 3 of something - and be sure to tell us what you used! There are literally endless possibilities for this one, so come on over and play with us for a chance to win a grab bag of some pretty amazing Gina K Designs goodies! If you are not already a member of StampTV, come on over and join - it's fun and it's free to join!
I created a monochromatic CAS Christmas card using 1 star, 2 kinds of 'ornaments' (enamel dots and gemstones) and 3 ribbon bows on this adorable tree! My Bow-it-All has been working overtime, lol!
Green is my favorite color and I really enjoyed varying the shades from light to dark. The sentiment on the front is from the new GKD Triple Play Holiday stamp set stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves and colored with a light green Spectrum Noir marker.
The sentiment on the inside is from the GKD Winter Cheer stamp set, also stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves using my MISTI.
Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog: Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas
- The Paper Girls Challenge: #91 - Stamps
- Crafty Friends: #17 - Use Your Favorite Color (green)
- The Ribbon Girl: November Anything Goes Card Challenge
- Creative Craft Cottage: #50 - Anything Goes
- Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge: #87 - Fall Colors or Christmas
- V's Sweet Ideas: #40 - Bling It On!
- Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog: #198 - Use Old Stash (have had all ribbon and green gemstones in stash for 5-6 years)
- Sisters of Craft: November Anything Goes Challenge
- SweetStamps: November Anything Goes
- Julia Spiri Challenge Blog: #5 - Use Something Old (have had all ribbon and green gemstones in stash for 5-6 years)
- Not Just Cards: #26 - November Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #21 - Anything Goes
- Moving Along With The Times: #7 - Leaves and/or Trees
- Polkadoodles: Week 43 - Sparkle, Bling or Glitter
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and Fresh Asparagus, GKD Dark Chocolate scrap, Marco's Gold Foil cardstock scrap
- Stamps: GKD Triple Play Holiday stamp set, GKD Winter Cheer stamp set
- Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves; Spectrum Noir-LG2
- Dies/Punches: Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Accents Star Punch
- Accessories: Assorted ribbon, Doodlebug Designs Limeade Sprinkles, K & Co. green gemstones, Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Star
I hope you're inspired to play in my recipe challenge this week over at StampTV! Any stamps, inks and embellishments can be used, but if you use GKD stamps exclusively, you play for a chance to win a grab bag of GKD goodies! How awesome is that?! And remember, it's free to join StampTV! Hope to see you there!Scrappy hugs,