Saturday, November 28, 2015

born to be loved

Hello, my crafty friends! I'm super stoked to share with you today my Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project. For this post, I created a pretty anniversary card using the absolutely gorgeous Pearl Pink & Hot Pink checkerboard ribbon from Checkerboard Satin Assortment Pinks. Words just can't describe how beautiful this ribbon is... you really need to see it for yourself! ;)


I'm really proud to show off this yummy bow - my first-ever bi-color double loop bow - that I created with my Bow-it-All v2.0. I see a whole lot of these in my future, lol! Be sure to view Bonnie's awesome bow tutorials on YouTube! She's definitely the Master! ;)


I really enjoyed creating these layers with this pretty pink cardstock and vintage double-sided patterned papers. I used the Stampin' Up! Sweetheart punch for the heart, popped the panel up with foam to recess the heart shape, then stamped the sentiment (also from Stampin' Up!) inside the heart. I affixed a metal key embellishment above the heart to depict a 'key to my heart' theme. Very happy with how this turned out!


I stamped a simple sentiment on the inside and used a strip of patterned paper from the same paper pack to spruce up the inside a bit.


Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Premium White cardstock, DCWV Multi Stack Reds, KaiserCraft Key To My Heart double-sided papers
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Groovy Love stamp set (#134246), Leave Memories With One Stamp stamp set
  • Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle ink
  • Dies/Punches: Stampin' Up! Sweetheart punch (#133786)
  • Accessories: RRR Checkerboard Satin Assortment Pinks, MISTI, K & Co. Life's Journey metal key embellishment, Stampin' Up! Basic Pearl Jewels (#119247)

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the awesome ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! One look and you'll be hooked on the amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Leslie! Loving all the details you put into this. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the layers and the papers. Yes, you create some yummy looking bows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Leslie. LOVE that bow. I just got the Zutter 2.0 last month and love it. More practice though.

    Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Leslie... Thanks for entering 'One for the Girls' Challenge at Crafty Friends, your second card which is so pretty... Good Luck in the draw and hope you will be able to join in again for our next challenge. Hope you can join us for our next challenge too.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful- I love the vintage feel. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those layers and textures. Very nice collage. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so amazing.
    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D