I'm happy to be hosting another StampTV Weekly Challenge, and many thanks to the lovely Karen Hightower for asking me to play! My theme this week is You Have Me In Stitches - so lets see some real or faux stitching on your project, or maybe some good humor! Come play with us for a chance to win a grab bag of super awesome Gina K Designs goodies! And if you aren't a member of StampTV, come on over and join! It's free and there's always something fun going on!
I used the pretty sunflower and one of the sentiments from the GKD Harvest of Wishes mini stamp set along with a variety of gorgeous autumn/fall colors of GKD cardstock to create this fun file folder note card which is somewhat CAS. And another fun fold... you know me and the fancy fold kind of summer I've had! ;)
I cut the card base from kraft using my WRMK envelope punch board. I stamped the focal image on kraft and colored it with distress markers which really makes it pop. The flags and square and rectangle die cuts are all stitched in keeping with my challenge theme. I added several orange sequins to finish it off.
No file folder is complete without paper in it, so that's the writing space inside this note card, lol! :)
Proud to enter this note card in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create: #144 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #282 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Make A Card for October
- Incy Wincy Designs: Thankful For You
- Melonheadz Friends: Fall Is In The Air
- Ooh La La Creations: #190 - Get Krafty
- Simon Says Stamp Blog: Monday Challenge - Autumn Is In The Air
- Sisters of Craft: October Anything Goes Challenge
- Stamping Sensations: October Challenge - Colors of Autumn
- SweetStamps: October Anything Goes Challenge
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory, Cherry Red, Tomato Soup and Sweet Mango; Stampin' Up! Kraft
- Stamps: GKD Harvest of Wishes mini stamp set
- Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle; Ranger distress markers- Vintage Photo, Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey, Scattered Straw and Shabby Shutters
- Dies: MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Stax, MFT Die-namics Stitched Square Stax, Lil Linker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag, Paper Smooches Notebook Basic
- Accessories: We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board, Doodlebug Design Rainbow Sequins, Darice brown foam, Glossy Accents (to apply sequins)
I hope you've found a little inspiration to play in my stitches challenge this week over at StampTV! Any stamps, inks and embellishments can be used, but if you use GKD stamps exclusively, you play for a chance to win a grab bag of GKD goodies! How awesome is that?! And remember, it's free to join StampTV! Hope to see you there!