Monday, October 26, 2015

Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team!

Woo-hoo! I have some incredible news to share and I can't stop smiling! I've been invited to join the Really Reasonable Ribbon DT! I'm so very honored to be one of the few chosen from the many who applied, and I'd like to thank Bonnie from the bottom of my heart for this opportunity!


Stay tuned for some pretty awesome projects created by the uber talented ladies on this new team... posting begins on November 1st! Every month at Really Reasonable Ribbon is chock full of fun - challenges on the first and third Fridays, mid-month blog hops to showcase upcoming Ribbon Club Assortments, and inspiration projects posted throughout the entire month! Hope to see you there!

Be sure to check out the Really Reasonable Ribbon store... there is an amazing selection of ribbon and other crafty goodies and tools, wonderful prices, lightening fast shipping, and the most awesome customer service you could ever hope for! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! And yep, I'm still smiling! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D