** 10/28/15 Winner at Word Art Wednesday! **
Hi everyone! I'm popping in on this nice cool morning to share my 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project with you. This is my last DT project for 3 Girl JAM and here's a huge thanks to Julie and the rest of the DT for indulging me this year! I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed creating with all the gorgeous 3 Girl JAM ribbon, trim and vintage buttons!
I've veered quite a bit from my fancy folds and my autumn/fall projects to bring a you a birthday card today. I used the beautiful Grey-Gray crinkle ribbon from the LG Bundle. This is the most gorgeous shade of gray there ever was!
I've been using my stitched circle, rectangle and square dies A LOT lately. Just can't get enough of that clean look they give to a basic shape! I used a new GKD birthday stamp set and scattered some silver sequins. Love the birthday cake! Love that big multi-loop grey-gray bow! (Wink-wink!) ;)
I brought the black, gray and teal color scheme from the front to the inside, and stamped a wonderful birthday sentiment from the same GKD stamp set. Very happy with how this turned out!
Proud to enter this birthday card into the following challenges:
- Craft Your Passion: #284 - Always Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #20 - Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards: #25 - October Anything Goes
- Pile It On: #91 - Fabric, Lace or Ribbon
- Alphabet Challenge Blog: R for Ribbon
- Southern Girls Challenge: Rocking the Stripes
- 613 Avenue Create: #146 - Anything Goes or CYOC
- SweetStamps: October Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Die-lirious and Punchy
- WordArt Wednesday: #206 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate cardstock, Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock, Simple Stories DIY Boutique double-sided 6x6 paper
- Stamps: GKD Happy Birthday To You stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Spectrum Noir- IB2
- Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers, MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX, Stitched Square STAX
- Accessories: Bow-it-All, 3 Girl JAM Grey-Gray crinkle ribbon from the LG Bundle, clear Wink of Stella, Stampin' Up! Frosted Sequins, Stampin' Up! Basic Pearl Jewels
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! When you shop at 3 Girl JAM, be sure to use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)