Friday, October 23, 2015

Happy Birthday

** 10/28/15 Winner at Word Art Wednesday! **

Hi everyone! I'm popping in on this nice cool morning to share my 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project with you. This is my last DT project for 3 Girl JAM and here's a huge thanks to Julie and the rest of the DT for indulging me this year! I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed creating with all the gorgeous 3 Girl JAM ribbon, trim and vintage buttons!

I've veered quite a bit from my fancy folds and my autumn/fall projects to bring a you a birthday card today. I used the beautiful Grey-Gray crinkle ribbon from the LG Bundle. This is the most gorgeous shade of gray there ever was!


I've been using my stitched circle, rectangle and square dies A LOT lately. Just can't get enough of that clean look they give to a basic shape! I used a new GKD birthday stamp set and scattered some silver sequins. Love the birthday cake! Love that big multi-loop grey-gray bow! (Wink-wink!) ;)


I brought the black, gray and teal color scheme from the front to the inside, and stamped a wonderful birthday sentiment from the same GKD stamp set. Very happy with how this turned out!


Proud to enter this birthday card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate cardstock, Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock, Simple Stories DIY Boutique double-sided 6x6 paper
  • Stamps: GKD Happy Birthday To You stamp set
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Spectrum Noir- IB2
  • Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers, MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX, Stitched Square STAX
  • Accessories: Bow-it-All, 3 Girl JAM Grey-Gray crinkle ribbon from the LG Bundle, clear Wink of Stella, Stampin' Up! Frosted Sequins, Stampin' Up! Basic Pearl Jewels

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! When you shop at 3 Girl JAM, be sure to use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Leslie & I love that bow :o)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Darlene said...

FANTASTIC Leslie! Love the colors and patterns! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIE-LIRIOUS & PUNCHY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Rose said...

Gorgeous card love the grey ribbon. Thanks for joining us at LPCF.
Rose DT x

Robin said...

How wonderful! I'm so jealous. If you ever have too much ribbon you can send it my way...LOL. Your card is beautiful and your bow is just fabulous! Hugs, Robin

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, Leslie! Your gorgeous card was randomly selected as a winner from last week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I hope that you will stop by this week to play along with us, and I also need you to email me in order to claim your prize from Sweet-N-Sassy Stamps.

Blessings,
Karen

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

I love this birthday card! Fabulous design and colors.
Of course your bows are yummy :o)

creationsnz said...

Awesome work!