Friday, September 25, 2015

You are so kind

Hi everyone! I'm happy to share with you another 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project. I'm still 'into' my fancy folds, as I have been all summer, and created this fun double gate fold card (first one ever) with the absolutely gorgeous Barn Door crinkle ribbon from the Rustic Country Bundle. My inspiration once again came from Splitcoast Stampers - a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator was in the spotlight in a recent SCS Newsletter with this fun fancy fold. :)

I put my own spin on this fold and used some pretty coordinating papers layered on cardstock, along with a couple stamp sets from Stampin' Up! I love these ivory and black double-sided papers, and the pop of the rusty orange is just beautiful! 


I added my signature big bow on the left side, and a pretty gold foil die cut butterfly and double layered sentiment banner on the right side. You can just barely see the clear belly band I created from a thin strip of Stampin' Up! window sheet.


Here's a shot of the card opening up. I stamped 'splatters' on the front and inside panels.


And here's the inside fully exposed with that sweet sentiment on a layered panel. I'm very happy with how this turned out. I can definitely see more of these in my future, lol!


Proud to enter this fancy fold into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Basic Black 12x12 cardstock (#124267), Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla cardstock (#101650), scrap of Stampin' Up! Cajun Craze cardstock (#119684), scrap of Marco's Gold Foil cardstock, Stampin' Up! Typeset Specialty DSP (#133704)
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wings (#139424), Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge (#130517)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up! Early Espresso (#126974), Cajun Craze (#126965), Hello Honey (#133643)
  • Dies/Punches: Stampin' Up! Bold Butterfly Framelits (#138135), Lil Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag
  • Accessories: Bow-it-All, 3 Girl JAM Barn Door ribbon from Rustic Country Bundle, Stampin' Up! Window Sheet (#114323), yellow Wink of Stella pen, KaiserCraft Copper flat-back pearls, tiny yellow gemstones

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! There are two ways to $AVE when you shop at 3 Girl JAM this month - use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order OR use code SEPTEMBER to add the gorgeous Hot & Cold Bundle to your regular price order for just $1.00! Today is the last day to take advantage of this awesome deal, so hurry! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Leslie! I love the fold and the butterfly. The papers are lovely. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fancy folds and this is one of my favourites Leslie. Love the papers you have used.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Creative Craft Cottage this week and good luck..
    Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card I love the fancy fold and design.
    Thanks for joining us at LPCF.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - thank you for joining us at the Butterfly Challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love making different fold cards too and strangely enough have just made a card to be shown on my other blog on Monday with this fold but not done quite the same as yours. I love the papers you have used and the gold butterfly and your bow with the knot element are perefect partners. Have not thought to use a clear belly band before either so that is worth remembering. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge #39.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool fold, yummy papers, pretty bow and great 'fly. Your card is beautiful and we really appreciate you playing in our challenge at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely how you used the bit of colours to the black and white papers.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Leslie, Fabulous card you have created, love the colours and design. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Creative Craft Cottage and we would love to see you again. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card, great fold. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool fold. And that bow is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Card. Love the fold and the details. Thanks for joining us this week at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous design!!! Love the elegant color combo and yummy papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards September Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us for our "Anything goes" challenge at Creative Craft Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D