Hi everyone! I'm happy to share with you today another 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project. You know how I love me some fancy folds! ;) I created a fun pinwheel thank you card with a shaker inside using the last little bit of Green Jeans ribbon from the Saturday Morning Bundle. This truly is one of my favorite colors, as evidenced by the fact that I now have none left, lol!
I created this card out of some of my favorite double-sided Stampin' Up! paper in shades of green. I attached some stitched border strips to the four flaps for a little interest.
I created a multi-loop bow embellished with a single pearl in the center. I stamped the sentiment on a flag, tucked it under the bow and added a row of tiny pearls. I love flags because they make such bold statements! ;)
Here's a shot of the card opened up to reveal the inside thank you sentiment. Both the front and inside sentiments are from Stampin' Up!
I got a fuse tool and have only used it once, so I wanted to get a little more practice creating shaker pockets. I saw this as the perfect opportunity... filling the pocket with hearts, stars and two sizes of round sequins. BLING BLING! :)
I'd love to to enter this fun card into the following challenges:
- DL.Art September Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #244 - Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown: #261 - Anything Goes
- House of Cards: September Challenge - Stitch It Up
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: #99 - Fancy & Feminine
- Addicted To Stamps Challenge Blog: #161 - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #140 - Anything Goes Plus a Sentiment
- Crafty Gals Corner: #36 - Bingo (Punches/Die Cuts - Use A Sentiment - Bling)
- Creative Craft Cottage: #47 - Let's Get Spotty
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday: #102 - Anything Goes With A Twist ... Make It Feminine
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Old Olive Cardstock (#100702), Stampin' Up! English Garden DSP (#138440)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! From My Heart (#126557)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Mossy Meadow (#133645)
- Dies/Punches: Die-namics Stitched Squares die (edges only), Stampin' Up! Triple Banner Punch (#138292)
- Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Green Jeans ribbon from Saturday Morning Bundle, We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool & Pouch, Stampin' Up! Frosted Sequins (#135835), Stampin' Up! In Color Sequin Assortment (#133631), Stampin' Up! Basic Pearl Jewels (#119247)
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! There are two ways to $AVE when you shop at 3 Girl JAM this month - use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order OR use code SEPTEMBER to add the gorgeous Hot & Cold Bundle to your regular price order for just $1.00! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)