Friday, September 11, 2015

Pinwheel Thank You

Hi everyone! I'm happy to share with you today another 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project. You know how I love me some fancy folds! ;) I created a fun pinwheel thank you card with a shaker inside using the last little bit of Green Jeans ribbon from the Saturday Morning Bundle. This truly is one of my favorite colors, as evidenced by the fact that I now have none left, lol!

I created this card out of some of my favorite double-sided Stampin' Up! paper in shades of green. I attached some stitched border strips to the four flaps for a little interest.


I created a multi-loop bow embellished with a single pearl in the center. I stamped the sentiment on a flag, tucked it under the bow and added a row of tiny pearls. I love flags because they make such bold statements! ;)


Here's a shot of the card opened up to reveal the inside thank you sentiment. Both the front and inside sentiments are from Stampin' Up!


I got a fuse tool and have only used it once, so I wanted to get a little more practice creating shaker pockets. I saw this as the perfect opportunity... filling the pocket with hearts, stars and two sizes of round sequins. BLING BLING! :)


I'd love to to enter this fun card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Old Olive Cardstock (#100702), Stampin' Up! English Garden DSP (#138440)
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! From My Heart (#126557)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up! Mossy Meadow (#133645)
  • Dies/Punches: Die-namics Stitched Squares die (edges only), Stampin' Up! Triple Banner Punch (#138292)
  • Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Green Jeans ribbon from Saturday Morning Bundle, We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool & Pouch, Stampin' Up! Frosted Sequins (#135835), Stampin' Up! In Color Sequin Assortment (#133631), Stampin' Up! Basic Pearl Jewels (#119247)

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! There are two ways to $AVE when you shop at 3 Girl JAM this month - use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order OR use code SEPTEMBER to add the gorgeous Hot & Cold Bundle to your regular price order for just $1.00! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

19 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Green is my fave color. I love the shape of your card. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Great design! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever card and it is my favorite color green!!! Thanks for joining us this month at the House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab creation! love how it opens - thank you for joining DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love your unique fold and the shaker element! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous project and such an unusual shape! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous way to say, "Thank you"!!! I adore the fabulous fold, patterned paper, and gorgeous shaker you added to the inside! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Leslie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card- I think I may try this fancy fold. I love the sequins inside too- great addition. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, I love different style cards, awesome job! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wouw beautiful i love it, and thanks so much for playing along with us at Creative Craft Cottage.
    Hugs Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and lovely layout, Thanks for sharing and joning us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an elegant sentiment and I love your shaker component, Lesliie! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Love this shaker card, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is amazing! There are so many fantastic elements to this - -the stitching, the shaker elements, and the unique folded opening! Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the House of Cards Challenge this month!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely wonderful! Every element is perfectly put together and it looks blooming awesome. Thank you so much for entering our September Stitching Challenge. I hope we see you again for the October challenge Karen P (DT House of Cards)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D