This was a super fun and easy card I created for Halloween. I chose the awesome Eyeball digi and Eyes For You greeting from DRS Designs. I created what I call a 'smooshed ink' background with several alcohol inks in Halloween colors of orange, purple, green and yellow. wrapped a thin strip of cheesecloth a couple times around the panel and layered it on black cardstock.
I used a few Spectrum Noir markers and clear Wink of Stella to color the creepy eyeballs. I made one slightly larger than the other and put several layers of fun foam behind the smaller one to make it slightly more dimensional than the larger one which has just one layer of fun foam behind it.
I left the inside very simple with just a stamped sentiment.
I'm happy to enter this super simple Halloween card into the following challenges:
- Card Mania: #72 - Pastel Colors
- Craft Your Passion: #280 - Always Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards: #24 - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create: #142 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations Challenges: #298 - It Takes Two
- Creative Craft Cottage: #48 - Anything Goes
- Digi Galore Challenges: September Challenge - Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges: #18 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Premium white cardstock, Marco's black cardstock
- Stamps: DRS Designs Eyeball digital image, Stampin' Up! And Many More stamp set
- Ink: Adirondack alcohol ink- Purple Twilight, Lettuce, Sunset Orange, Sunshine Yellow; Spectrum Noir- CR9, JG1, LG5
- Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Classic Circles die, Stampin' Up! 1-3/4" Circle Punch
- Accessories: Dritz cheesecloth, clear Wink of Stella, white fun foam
Hope you've found a little inspiration to play in our Anything Goes challenge this time! Be sure to check out all the crafty goodies at Bugaboo Digi Stamps, DRS Designs and Sparkle N Sprinkle! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)