** 9/13/15 Winner at 613 Avenue Create! **
Hi everyone! I'm so stoked to share with you my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #61 - Do A Double Take! Come play with us! It's an easy one - we want to see at least two patterned papers on your project! We are being sponsored this time by Imagine That! digis by Kris, A Day for Daises and The Stamping Boutique!
I used the super adorable Peacock Magic image from A Day For Daisies for my shaker card. It's been a little while since I created a shaker card and I thought it was about time. I got a fuse tool and a bunch of various sized pouches, and I just HAD to play! The pretty papers are from Gina K Designs.
Isn't this image just the sweetest?! I colored her with Spectrum Noir and used a Versamarker pen to emboss her dress with tinsel. I put a pinch of white and a pinch of teal hearts and stars glitter in the shaker along with some white seed beads and just a few dark teal pearlescent seed beads. I cut the frame around the shaker from teal foiled cardstock.
Here's an angled shot showing her embossed dress.
I colored the Mama Elephant hello script die cut with a Spectrum Noir marker, used some clear Wink of Stella and then finally some Glossy Accents. It turned out so pretty!
And here's the inside, a simple Stampin' Up! sentiment on a layered panel.
Proud to enter this fun shaker card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Catz: #291 - Anything Goes
- Digi Galore: September Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafting by Designs: September Anything Goes Challenge
- DL.Art September Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: Anything Goes
- The Sisters of Craft: September Anything Goes Challenge
- Craft Your Passion: #278 - Always Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create: #140 - Anything Goes w/optional CYOC
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: #99 - Fancy & Feminine
- House of Cards: September Challenge - Stitch It Up
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Turquoise Sea, DCWV Foiled cardstock, GKD Shabby Spring & Garden Tour 6x6 patterned papers
- Stamps: Peacock Magic digi from A Day For Daisies, Stampin' Up! Too Kind
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay; Spectrum Noir- IB1, IB2, BT8, FS2, FS3
- Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers, Mama Elephant hello Script, Spellbinders Classic Circles
- Accessories: Martha Stewart Iridescent hearts and stars glitter, Stampin' Up! pearl jewels, Wink of Stella clear brush & blue pen, Silhouette double-sided adhesive sheet, fun foam, Glossy Accents, white & dark teal pearlescent seed beads, Versamarker & Ranger embossing tinsel, We R Memory Keepers fuse tool & pouch
I hope you've found some inspiration to play with us in our 'double take' challenge this time! Be sure to check out Imagine That! digis by Kris, A Day for Daises and The Stamping Boutique for lots of fun goodies! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)