Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Elegant Thanks (Stripes)

Hi everyone! As I mentioned in my last post, I've been playing in the scrap room for the past couple weekends making foil backgrounds. I discovered the Minc foil applicator a few weeks ago so I ordered one as an early birthday present to myself, even though my birthday isn't until October! That's okay... I'm an old girl and I can do whatever I want! ;)

I created two elegant thank you cards which worked up so quickly it was amazing! The front and inside panels on both are layered on gold mirror cardstock. This one has stripes beneath the floral piece on the front and the other one has dots, which I posted separately.


Same as the other one with dots - I added a pretty gold organza double loop bow and a gold 'thanks' die cut created from the same gold mirror cardstock that I layered the front and inside panels on.


And the inside of both cards are the same with a simple sentiment embossed in gold, leaving lots of room to write a thank you note.


Would love to enter this thank you card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White; Marco's Gold Mirror, MINC 5th Avenue 6x6 papers
  • Stamps: W Plus 9 Hand Lettered Thanks
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Dies/Punches: Simon Says Stamp thanks die
  • Accessories: Minc foil applicator, Minc gold foil, Gold organza ribbon, Ranger super fine detail gold embossing powder

I hope you've enjoyed this project also - two super easy and elegant thank you cards that pack a huge punch! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

5 comments:

  1. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge , great card
    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card. Very elegant. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card. And good on you for treating yourself! Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great Thank you card, thanks for joining us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful elegant card thanks for joining us at soc . Good luck .
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D