I created two elegant thank you cards which worked up so quickly it was amazing! The front and inside panels on both are layered on gold mirror cardstock. This one has stripes beneath the floral piece on the front and the other one has dots, which I posted separately.
Same as the other one with dots - I added a pretty gold organza double loop bow and a gold 'thanks' die cut created from the same gold mirror cardstock that I layered the front and inside panels on.
And the inside of both cards are the same with a simple sentiment embossed in gold, leaving lots of room to write a thank you note.
Would love to enter this thank you card into the following challenges:
- Craft-Dee BowZ: September Challenge - Anything Goes and include a HANDMADE BOW
- Incy Wincy Designs: Anything Goes
- SweetStamps: September Anything Goes Challenge
- Clear It Out Challenge: Theme-Anything Goes / Stash- Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Anything Goes for September
- DL.Art: #163 - Thankful Thursday
- Scrap-Creations: Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft: September Anything Goes Challenge
- V's Sweet Ideas: #38 - Technique Tuesday (foiling)
- Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog: #279 - Square Cards Only
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White; Marco's Gold Mirror, MINC 5th Avenue 6x6 papers
- Stamps: W Plus 9 Hand Lettered Thanks
- Ink: Versamark
- Dies/Punches: Simon Says Stamp thanks die
- Accessories: Minc foil applicator, Minc gold foil, Gold organza ribbon, Ranger super fine detail gold embossing powder
I hope you've enjoyed this project also - two super easy and elegant thank you cards that pack a huge punch! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)