I created two elegant thank you cards which worked up very quickly but look like I spent hours on them, lol! The front and inside panels on both are layered on gold mirror cardstock. This one has dots beneath the floral piece on the front, and the other one has stripes, which I'll post separately.
I added a pretty gold organza double loop bow and a gold 'thanks' die cut created from the gold mirror cardstock.
I gold embossed a simple stamped sentiment on the inside, leaving lots of room to write a thank you note.
Would love to enter this thank you card into the following challenges:
- Craft-Dee BowZ: September Challenge - Anything Goes and include a HANDMADE BOW
- Craft Your Passion Challenges: #277 - Always Anything Goes
- Creative Corner Challenges: Team Mel - Flower Power
- Incy Wincy Designs: Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create: #139 - Anything Goes with optional CYOC
- SweetStamps: September Anything Goes Challenge
- Clear It Out Challenge: Theme-Anything Goes / Stash- Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Anything Goes for September
- DL.Art: #163 - Thankful Thursday
- Scrap-Creations: Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultras Smooth Premium White; Marco's Gold Mirror, MINC 5th Avenue 6x6 papers
- Stamps: W Plus 9 Hand Lettered Thanks
- Ink: Versamark
- Dies/Punches: Simon Says Stamp thanks die
- Accessories: Minc foil applicator, Minc gold foil, Gold organza ribbon, Ranger super fine detail gold embossing powder
I hope you've enjoyed this pretty thank you card - stay tuned for one more with a slight variation! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)