Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Elegant Thanks (Dots)

Hi everyone! I've been playing in the scrap room for the past couple weekends making foil backgrounds! I discovered the Minc foil applicator a few weeks ago so I ordered myself one - happy early birthday to me! Well, my birthday isn't until October, but oh, what the heck! ;)

I created two elegant thank you cards which worked up very quickly but look like I spent hours on them, lol! The front and inside panels on both are layered on gold mirror cardstock. This one has dots beneath the floral piece on the front, and the other one has stripes, which I'll post separately.


I added a pretty gold organza double loop bow and a gold 'thanks' die cut created from the gold mirror cardstock.


I gold embossed a simple stamped sentiment on the inside, leaving lots of room to write a thank you note.


Would love to enter this thank you card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultras Smooth Premium White; Marco's Gold Mirror, MINC 5th Avenue 6x6 papers
  • Stamps: W Plus 9 Hand Lettered Thanks
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Dies/Punches: Simon Says Stamp thanks die
  • Accessories: Minc foil applicator, Minc gold foil, Gold organza ribbon, Ranger super fine detail gold embossing powder

I hope you've enjoyed this pretty thank you card - stay tuned for one more with a slight variation! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

9 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your gold and white color scheme is beautiful and quite elegant. Thanks for dropping by 613 Avenue Create.

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Lesley love the design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the elegant design. Hugs Jackie

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful, I love the foil look, I bought my minc over 4 months ago and it is still in thebox. You have inspired me. Thank you for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY SEPTEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE.have a blessed day DIANA L.

Therese Engström said...

Beautiful card <3 Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenge.
Hugs from Therese, DT

lalkygirl said...

what a pretty card ,love the design
...Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck in the challenge
Tracey x

Barbara Godden said...

what an elegant Thank you card, thanks for joining us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the anything goes challenge.

Gail said...

Like that ribbon! Super! thanks for linking up at DLART SEPTEMBER Linky Party - with your cute creation - best wishes on the win - come back again! Gail DT DLART