I used Stampin' Up! papers, stamp sets and ink for my file folder card, with the feature stamping being the washi tape stamped on vellum. I'm in love with these file folder cards and they are so easy - made with the envelope punch board!
I staggered the different colors and patterns of washi tape across the front and affixed a double-layer of stitched die cuts in coordinating colors on the edge with a vertical sentiment. And here's a tip - the best way to glue vellum is to run it through the Xyron which makes the adhesive virtually invisible. My Xyron was one of the first 'tools' I bought years ago when I started cardmaking and I've never regretted the purchase!
I randomly placed a few round sequins on the front and stamped the 'friend' sentiment on the rear tab of the file folder.
And here's the inside - another couple stitched die cuts, thank you sentiment and two tiny heart sequins. I just love how this turned out!
Happy to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Fantasy Stampers: #42 - Lots of Layers
- Simply Create Too Challenge Blog: #91 - Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft: August Anything Goes Challenge
- Not Just Cards: #23 - Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #15 - Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Anything Goes in August
- Craft Your Passion: #273 - Always Anything Goes
- V's Sweet Ideas: #37 - Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations: August Challenge - Anything Goes with a Stamp and a Die
- Pile It On: #80 - Sequins and/or Beads
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz (#131301), Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon (#133679), Stampin' Up! Whisper White (#100730), Stampin' Up! All Is Calm DSP (#135823), white vellum
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Tape It (#130715), Stampin' Up! And Many More (#134276), Stampin' Up! Something To Say (#134180)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz (#131180), Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon (#133644), Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate (#131179)
- Dies/Punches: My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Rectangles
- Accessories: MISTI, Xyron Creative Station, Stampin' Up! In Color Sequin Assortment
I hope you've found a little inspiration and will consider getting out your washi tape to create a project for our challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)